Would the NFL clear Kelly ownership?

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

His involvement and his face and committment is responsible for millions in funding to leukodystrophies......he is the main reason there is so much awareness and funding now for this group of diseases. So he CAN accomplish a lot.

Wow....a spokesperson for a gambling web site......I do not see the problem there. So he severs his ties with the web site if he is involved with a group that buys the Bills. Big deal!!!!! He, of course would be a very small owner but he has the contacts and knowledge of the NFL that would be helpful.

Running a multi-million dollar charity and making it VERY successful does prove he can succeed in matters beyond being a QB. Him leading a group to buy the team is going to be the best chance of the team staying.

He can do it and likely will

The #1 reason the NFL would not approve Jim Kelly is that Jim Kelly does not have $700M of his own cash. The NFL wants one significant majority owner. Jimbo is making a lot of noise about buying the Bills but I'll believe it when I see it.

PTR

His involvement and his face and committment is responsible for millions in funding to leukodystrophies......he is the main reason there is so much awareness and funding now for this group of diseases. So he CAN accomplish a lot.

Wow....a spokesperson for a gambling web site......I do not see the problem there. So he severs his ties with the web site if he is involved with a group that buys the Bills. Big deal!!!!! He, of course would be a very small owner but he has the contacts and knowledge of the NFL that would be helpful.

Running a multi-million dollar charity and making it VERY successful does prove he can succeed in matters beyond being a QB. Him leading a group to buy the team is going to be the best chance of the team staying.

Its still all about JIM. But the money will help in the research....so its a good thing.

The #1 reason the NFL would not approve Jim Kelly is that Jim Kelly does not have $700M of his own cash. The NFL wants one significant majority owner. Jimbo is making a lot of noise about buying the Bills but I'll believe it when I see it.

PTR

I don't believe Kelly is considering investing any of his own money.

What Kelly is desperately attempting to do is position himself like Larry Quinn.

He's trying to use his name in the hope that some potential owner will hand him a minority share.

A smart business man will not do that just for Kelly's name.

Even 1% of an NFL team is worth multi-millions.

No the best chance for the Bills to stay in Buffalo is Golisano not Jim Kelly.