NEW WATCHMEN TRAILER

K-Gun10

I'm guessing that will end up being one of the rare movies I see at midnight on opening night. Potential spoiler here, but thank god they've changed the ending.

My lord, I can't wait for this movie. Why are you happy they've changed the ending? And how do you know they have?

My lord, I can't wait for this movie. Why are you happy they've changed the ending? And how do you know they have?

I've read a few articles about it. Here's the most recent one I saw. I don't know what it will be yet, but changing it is a smart move. That ending is just a bit too absurd. They can easily create the same feeling of a world united with something else far more realistic.

I've read a few articles about it. Here's the most recent one I saw. I don't know what it will be yet, but changing it is a smart move. That ending is just a bit too absurd. They can easily create the same feeling of a world united with something else far more realistic.

The ending didn't seem absurd to me- unexpected, but it's a comic book. I'm curious to see what Snyder has in store, but if it's some BS everyone holding hands ending I won't be pleased- I really thought they were going to be true to the original comic book.

New York will still be destroyed, just in a way that makes a bit more sense. There may be a slight hint of how in the last trailer that was released.

OK, that's cool. I was worried the entire plot would be thwarted. Ozymandias's line to Nite Owl II and Rorschach after revealing the plot is the best in the story.

I don't know a thing about "Watchmen". I must say that visually the film looks great, but I don't have a firm grasp on what the story is.

I guess the lawsuit that 20th Century Fox filed against Warner Bros & Paramount on copyright issues was resolved?

What is most interesting to me is that they went with an "R" rating and not a "PG-13".

What is most interesting to me is that they went with an "R" rating and not a "PG-13".

That tells me that Malin Akerman and/or Carla Gugino is/are getting nekked in the film. Neither are afraid to show a little sumthin' sumthin'. <_<

I don't know a thing about "Watchmen". I must say that visually the film looks great, but I don't have a firm grasp on what the story is.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. The new trailer kind of brings some light to the story, but I would recommend reading the comic book first. It's a really quick and engrossing read. Wikipedia has a good synopsis, but don't read all the way to the end if you don't want to know the end of the story.

That tells me that Malin Akerman and/or Carla Gugino is/are getting nekked in the film. Neither are afraid to show a little sumthin' sumthin'. <_<

That and Rorschach will do plenty of damage while he's on the screen. Both sound like they'll be pretty entertaining, but yeah, your option is far better.

That and Rorschach will do plenty of damage while he's on the screen. Both sound like they'll be pretty entertaining, but yeah, your option is far better.

I'm sure there will be gore, but the link to the new trailer mentions that it's "R" for nudity, among other things.

WooHoo!!!

That's enough reason for me to see it. Carla Gugino in Sin City= :w00t:

It's too bad that she's become TV poison, what with both shows she starred in never got picked up. "Karen Sisco" & "Threshold" were pretty good.