Programming note: Mark Gaughan live chat on buffnews.com

Lori

Thanks for the link - these are cool. I checked out the Alan Wilson from November 10 too, and there was this interesting comment from him:

"I don't think their intensity or energy is lacking, but I do think the Bills have been outcoached in each of their four losses. If I had a dollar for every time a player in the locker room said, ''They did some things we weren't prepared for,'' I would be a rich man. It also comes down to who the better man is, and in the Bills' losses the opponent was simply better."

Thanks for the link - these are cool.

No prob, and yeah, it's nice to have a direct line of communication with these guys. Sully does one over on his blog every Thursday; I'll have to remember to start linking that one, too.

I checked out the Alan Wilson from November 10 too, and there was this interesting comment from him:

"I don't think their intensity or energy is lacking, but I do think the Bills have been outcoached in each of their four losses. If I had a dollar for every time a player in the locker room said, ''They did some things we weren't prepared for,'' I would be a rich man. It also comes down to who the better man is, and in the Bills' losses the opponent was simply better."

Not sure too many people here would disagree with Allen, at least on the "outcoached" part.

Tim Graham hasn't mentioned this week's chat on his blog (yet); guessing he's still wrapping things up in Foxborough after last night's game. According to the ESPN Web site, though, there is one scheduled. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel. (In other words, hit the link below somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 p.m.)

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=23613

Edit: upon further review, Mr. Graham is apparently otherwise occupied this afternoon. (Completely understandable.) Apologies for the incorrect assumption, and never mind ...