Quotes from Bills players and coaches lately

Cugalabanza

"I'm playing great this year. Everybody loves me. I enjoy playing football. I like to be outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine. My favorite color is blue."

-Marcus Stroud

"We're doing a lot of wonderful things on offense right now. Stats don't tell the whole story. Some of the players from the other teams have been disruptive to what we want to do and I don't think that's fair. Aaron Schobel is a Hall of Famer."

-Turk Schonert

"I don't really want to play. I enjoy watching my friends play. They are very good. I'm not as good as them."

-Leodis McKelvin

"Not my problem. Blame somebody else. I was chosen for the Pro Bowl last year."

-Jason Peters

"I like all of our players very much. They do a nice job. I would never want to hurt anyone's feelings by challenging them because then there would be awkwardness when we go out for ice cream after the game."

-Dick Juaron

"I'm actually in the NFL. Do you have any idea how cool that is?"

-Robert Royal

"I'm playing great this year. Everybody loves me. I enjoy playing football. I like to be outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine. My favorite color is blue."

-Marcus Stroud

"We're doing a lot of wonderful things on offense right now. Stats don't tell the whole story. Some of the players from the other teams have been disruptive to what we want to do and I don't think that's fair. Aaron Schobel is a Hall of Famer."

-Turk Schonert

"I don't really want to play. I enjoy watching my friends play. They are very good. I'm not as good as them."

-Leodis McKelvin

-Jason Peters

"I like all of our players very much. They do a nice job. I would never want to hurt anyone's feelings by challenging them because then there would be awkwardness when we go out for ice cream after the game."

-Dick Juaron

-Robert Royal

LOL

-Marcus Stroud

-Turk Schonert

-Leodis McKelvin

-Jason Peters

-Dick Juaron

-Robert Royal

:wallbash: This absolutely made my morning! I think you forgot one though....

"I'm a really nice guy. I don't mind getting pancaked by a defensive end most of the time, it makes them happy. I don't want to be mean and sack the other team's quarterback.....That could hurt him."

-Chris Kelsay, with the rest of our D-Line nodding in approval.

:wallbash: This absolutely made my morning! I think you forgot one though....

"I'm a really nice guy. I don't mind getting pancaked by a defensive end most of the time, it makes them happy. I don't want to be mean and sack the other team's quarterback.....That could hurt him."

EDIT:

I'm a really nice guy. I don't mind getting pancaked by a defensive end most of the time, it makes them happy. What I really like to do is at the beginning of every play is sprint as fast as I can down the field and work backwards. This way I help the other team a little bit, just like coach Jauron sais we are all a big family and need to get along. I don't want to be mean and sack the other team's quarterback.....That could hurt him."

EDIT:

I'm a really nice guy. I don't mind getting pancaked by a defensive end most of the time, it makes them happy. What I really like to do is at the beginning of every play is sprint as fast as I can down the field and work backwards. This way I help the other team a little bit, just like coach Jauron sais we are all a big family and need to get along. I don't want to be mean and sack the other team's quarterback.....That could hurt him."

Or as coach Jauron says:

"We all are part of a fraternity. Beer after the game."

C

Oooh - I'll play. Here's a funny outrageous perplexing made-up quote:

'“I think I’ve been doing okay,” said Peters. “I think I have. The plays I have given up are just hustle plays on their part. If you watch the film, I dominate the guy. We're either down or we need a big play and Trent is trying to buy time. I'm running him up the field and they're covering back to the ball. It's nothing that I'm doing wrong, the play extended and they’re making plays.”

Oh wait - that one's actually real... :wallbash:

How about this one from Jauron:

"They play hard and we couldn't prepare any harder. (insert name) is a good teammate and works hard."

Translation:

"This team has to work hard because there is not enough talent on the roster to win otherwise. The coarches are also not willing to be creative with our game plans so we often do not set the team up to win anyway. (insert name), I can't think of anything original to say about him."

-Marcus Stroud

-Turk Schonert

-Leodis McKelvin

-Jason Peters

-Dick Juaron

-Robert Royal

Jauron does not eat ice cream. Too much fat and it increases the risk of a heart attack, and Dick does not like risk in any form.