Is Sarah Palin The De-Facto Leader Of The GOP?

And that is why they will lose at every turn. Advice to Sarah...STFU! Seriously. She is not doing herself any good with these painful interviews. Something to do with speaking up and removing all doubt. Maybe she can go off and work with Downs kids for awhile and the GOP can run Dana Perrino*rowwwr*in four years.

This thread reminds of threads on The Stadium Wall where a poster begs people to stop calling attention to something, and thinks the way to do this is to create a thread about the topic to get people to stop discussing the topic. :wallbash::thumbsup::lol:

On the contray, I think they like to call attention to it and expect certain leftards here to make many more Sarah Palin threads over the next few years. They don't have much else to whine about now (except maybe 'Rush' and 'Fox News') and it seems pretty unlikely that most of them would turn a criticial eye to the new leadership.

On the contray, I think they like to call attention to it and expect certain leftards here to make many more Sarah Palin threads over the next few years. They don't have much else to whine about now (except maybe 'Rush' and 'Fox News') and it seems pretty unlikely that most of them would turn a criticial eye to the new leadership.

I guess I could have started a post on Bush speech yesterdy where he said the economy was getting better, but that reminded me of one of his Iraq speeches circa 2004

This thread reminds of threads on The Stadium Wall where a poster begs people to stop calling attention to something, and thinks the way to do this is to create a thread about the topic to get people to stop discussing the topic. :wallbash::thumbsup::lol:

Uhm...excuse me....who here is calling for "people to stop calling attention to something"? The Palin story, by far is the most fascinating example of the demise of the far right conservative movement in this country that many of us hope she never goes away. If I were her aides and handlers however I would have to tell her to cool it for a while.

Oh you mean like the Right with the Iraq war and the whole USS Abraham Lincoln Mission accomplished thread here five years ago.

Yeah, nobody on the right here ever criticized the war. :wallbash:

You're really reaching now BH.

Only when they were backed so far into a corner by overwhelming evidence that the reasons for invading were a sham did they finally relent.

Some of us of course knew this before 2003.

Maybe people will stop making threads calling attention to Sarah Palin when Sarah Palin stops bringing attention to herself. Whats the matter, are you embarrassed that the standard bearer for the conservative movement thinks that Africa is a country and not a continent?

Maybe people will stop making threads calling attention to Sarah Palin when Sarah Palin stops bringing attention to herself. Whats the matter, are you embarrassed that the standard bearer for the conservative movement thinks that Africa is a country and not a continent?

Hey, you really ARE obsessed with her. Jesus, man, what's up with that? Looking to get a few last punches in?

Salon.com:

Here’s another entry in the chronicles of Republicans already jockeying for 2012: According to Think Progress, Sarah Palin is the first speaker to be confirmed for next year’s Conservative Political Action Conference.

CPAC is a major event on the Republican circuit. This past February, it was where Mitt Romney conceded the Republican nomination to John McCain. (Romney still beat John McCain in the subsequent CPAC straw poll, taking 35 percent of the vote to McCain's 34 percent, which says something about the ideological inclinations of the attendees.)

Scheduling a speech at CPAC sends a signal about as clear as a trip to Iowa that a politician has some big dreams. Look at the other politicians CNN says have been invited to speak: Romney, Bobby Jindal, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul. Notice a pattern?

McCain, who was never a conservative favorite, was invited to 2008's conference, but wasn't on the list in 2007. His invite for next year seems to have been lost in the mail.

Yah, you are Mr Objective. I remember all those posts where you lambasted Bush, god you were harsh.