Oh Cindy!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still bitter about John Edwards??? :thumbsup:

And how typical of you to ignore little details like Edwards admitted to the affair! :wallbash:

I know he admitted to the affair, but some people are questioning whether that's what he really did. It's hard to understand what someone is saying while they're hiding in a bathroom and pulling on the knob so no one can open the door. :lol: :lol:

Still bitter about John Edwards??? :thumbsup:

And how typical of you to ignore little details like Edwards admitted to the affair! :wallbash:

Never liked Edwards. Hated when Kerry chose him as his running mate. He always reminded me of a disingenuous game show host, hence the Wink Martindale reference. Edwards was pretty much a political whore who would probably take a certain stand just so he could have an edge on somebody or something. His demise did not bother me in the slightest. No I basically bring up John and Cindy's philandering because it is the Enquirer, the same paper that broke Edwards affair, that broke Cindy and Eurotrash dude's cheating....after the election of course. I remember the unbridled glee here by the rightwingnutz when the Edwards thing came out. As a matter of fact I think it was one of only two times in recent memory where the right here partied (the other would be the "Sarah Palin" thread which should still be pinned dammit!) like it was 1999! Anyone who followed the McCains on the campaign trail could tell their marriage was a sham. Doesn't matter if it was John's fault with the affair he had with the telecommunications lobbyist , or hers but I'm just glad we don't have either of these people with their questionable characters residing in the White House.

(the other would be the "Sarah Palin" thread which should still be pinned dammit!)

"The" Sarah Palin thread? :thumbsup:

I think you'll need to be a little more specific. We still have idiots starting Sarah Palin threads ten days after the election. :wallbash:

"The" Sarah Palin thread? :thumbsup:

I think you'll need to be a little more specific. We still have idiots starting Sarah Palin threads ten days after the election. :wallbash:

No KD I'm talking about the Grand daddy of all the Palin threads, the 33 page 50,000 watt monster that was started by BillNYC the day Palin was chosen back in late August simply titled "Sarah Palin". Man, I bet some here would like to take back what they said on that thread.

And don't forget Rush! Running off to some vacation with the guys with lots of Viagara!

I think Cindy takes the cake... She actually used her foundation to get the illegal Rx's on the painkillers.

Seems this is her MO after tough situations.

Keating Five stress and back problems = run to pain killers

Johnny Mc losing the prez = running in the arms of another man??

Probably goes further back too... :wallbash: And the way she handles stress... Built from day one when Johnny Mc ditched his first wife.

I think somebody here commented on how cold she seemed to John after he lost?

/ShrinkInIllinois

:thumbsup:

No KD I'm talking about the Grand daddy of all the Palin threads, the 33 page 50,000 watt monster that was started by BillNYC the day Palin was chosen back in late August simply titled "Sarah Palin". Man, I bet some here would like to take back what they said on that thread.

I would never take back a single word of what I said in that thread.

Well I definitely didn't read any 33 page thread that wasn't about NJSue's homework, posters teaching their kids how to violate copyright laws, or rettata.

As for Palin, she was the shot in the arm that McCain desperately needed to stay alive in the race, but she didn't hold up to scrutiny. They needed a hail mary play and it didn't happen. Had he made the safe Romney pick they still would have lost by a big margin.

Well I definitely didn't read any 33 page thread that wasn't about NJSue's homework, posters teaching their kids how to violate copyright laws, or rettata.

As for Palin, she was the shot in the arm that McCain desperately needed to stay alive in the race, but she didn't hold up to scrutiny. They needed a hail mary play and it didn't happen. Had he made the safe Romney pick they still would have lost by a big margin.

:wallbash::thumbsup:

Keep telling yourself that...

Picking anyone else WITH a clue would, McCain may have won or lost by a smaller marging than he did with Palin..

Palin really hurt him bad.

Picking anyone else WITH a clue would, McCain may have won or lost by a smaller marging than he did with Palin..

Alternately, I saw an article yesterday stating that Clinton would have beaten McCain by a larger margin than Obama.

And if Matt Cassell didn't throw for 400 yards last night, they still would have lost.

Yes, because a different VP candidate would have swung 100 EC votes. More brilliant analysis from the lock and dam. :lol: