Oh Cindy!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Rights 2nd favorite news source, the Enquirer, Ms McCain has found post election solace in the lips of another, and why not given her hubbys prediliction for lobbyists.

As believable as this.

"I'm devastated," Pennsylvania resident and Obama donor Denise Bell told reporters. "I just hope he comes back soon so he can be our president."
What's funny is I can see some of the libtards on this board saying this...or maybe I should say sad... if this was a true story.

So I guess the photo of Cindy lip locked with some euro trash on the papers site is doctored.lol! You can tell the love in that marriage left a long time ago.

I've seen the photo. It's a blond and the face isn't clearly visible and it is so grainy it could be anyone.

Which one? :wallbash:

Ha. Two points.

Whatever. Both McCains have an acknowledged history of marital infidelity. If they did it once, they'll do it again. I suppose this is as newsworthy as Madonna and A-Rod but...I'm not interested in THAT either.

Maybe if Cndy drove her date offa bridge then it would be up to the lib's standards.

Id rather "my" politicos play hide the salami with their dates than kill 'em.

You seem extra cheerful today. Must be because it's Friday.