Attention Virginians of TBD

BLZFAN4LIFE

This Sunday 11/16, I am taking my family on a one week vacation to Massanutten Resort in McGaheysville, Virginia. It is located on highway 33 off of 81 near Harrisonburg Virginia. I'm not familiar with the area. The main idea is just to take a break from the daily grind and relax for a week. They have a large indoor water park and I've already booked a 1 day guided tour of D.C. If anyone has any suggestions for things to do in the area, good restaurants, or even brew pubs :wallbash: they would be greatly appreciated!

You'll have a good time. There aren't many good restaurants to speak of. I highly suggest a day trip to Charlottesville. Definitely pick out one of the caverns to go take a look at. You don't need to go to them all, they're all about the same. I probably like Endless Caverns the best out of the ones I've seen. Luray Caverns is seriously busy and gets crowded sometimes, but they have a hedge maze, which scores major points with me. You could also visit a winery or two. There are a ton out there.

You'll have a good time. There aren't many good restaurants to speak of. I highly suggest a day trip to Charlottesville. Definitely pick out one of the caverns to go take a look at. You don't need to go to them all, they're all about the same. I probably like Endless Caverns the best out of the ones I've seen. Luray Caverns is seriously busy and gets crowded sometimes, but they have a hedge maze, which scores major points with me. You could also visit a winery or two. There are a ton out there.

We are going to see one of the caverns and probably the hedge maze as well. Thanx.