Injury Report

K-Gun10

Hardy practicing

By Chris Brown - Posted November 13th, 2008

James Hardy is back practicing after missing Wednesday’s workout.

Donte Whitner is also practicing in today’s pads practice and is getting first team reps.

Not participating are Josh Reed, Aaron Schobel and Robert Royal.

Tags: Aaron Schobel, Donte Whitner, James Hardy, Josh Reed, Robert Royal

Looks like Defense will be back and better step it up this weekend, With Reed and Royal hurt we better be ready to run the ball ALOT.

Hardy practicing

By Chris Brown - Posted November 13th, 2008

James Hardy is back practicing after missing Wednesday’s workout.

Donte Whitner is also practicing in today’s pads practice and is getting first team reps.

Not participating are Josh Reed, Aaron Schobel and Robert Royal.

Tags: Aaron Schobel, Donte Whitner, James Hardy, Josh Reed, Robert Royal

Looks like Defense will be back and better step it up this weekend, With Reed and Royal hurt we better be ready to run the ball ALOT.

Royal healthy or hurt is meaningless

Holy crap! It's one thing to lose Reed. But Royal? How will we EVER compensate for his loss?

GO BILLS!!!

We need Reed back sooooooo bad! Have they set a timetable for his return?

In a perfect world, he's back practicing next week, is back playing on a limited basis against SF, and then we have him for the last, and most important four games of the season.

Pray with me, TSW, PRAY WITH ME!

Royal healthy or hurt is meaningless

Lee Evans 37 700 18.9 87 3

Marshawn Lynch 27 199 7.4 42 0

Josh Reed 26 288 11.1 24 0

Robert Royal 25 257 10.3 30 1

Fred Jackson 23 190 8.3 33 0

Roscoe Parrish 17 164 9.6 22 1

James Hardy 9 87 9.7 17 2

Derek Schouman 5 73 14.6 21 0

Derek Fine 4 43 10.8 20 1

Steve Johnson 3 31 10.3 15 0

Ryan Denney 1 19 19.0 19 1

Corey McIntyre 1 -1 -1.0 -1 0

He's one of the star receiving threats... B-)

We need Reed back sooooooo bad! Have they set a timetable for his return?

In a perfect world, he's back practicing next week, is back playing on a limited basis against SF, and then we have him for the last, and most important four games of the season.

Pray with me, TSW, PRAY WITH ME!

Chris Brown reported yesterday that i posted on here said Reed is doing work on the sidelines testing his injury but is very unlikely to play this weekend, and next weekend would be a better bet.

As much as we need Reed back on the field, the last thing I'd want them to do is rush him back with a strained achilles. He's one mis-step from ending his career. So, IMO, its far more important to be cautious with his return.

With regards to Whitner, I hope he's actually ready to play and doesn't pull another McGee on us.

As much as we need Reed back on the field, the last thing I'd want them to do is rush him back with a strained achilles. He's one mis-step from ending his career. So, IMO, its far more important to be cautious with his return.

With regards to Whitner, I hope he's actually ready to play and doesn't pull another McGee on us.

I want him to be ready, too, but since it's his shoulder that's bothering him, I'm less concerned about this being another McGee scenario. A bum shoulder shouldn't limit his mobility...just how often & hard he hits someone.

I want him to be ready, too, but since it's his shoulder that's bothering him, I'm less concerned about this being another McGee scenario. A bum shoulder shouldn't limit his mobility...just how often & hard he hits someone.

Agreed. But that's what concerns me... his tackling. I just hope he doesn't go soft on a tackle, just to have the guy blow through him for a 50 yard TD run. But you're right he should be able to run with anyone and not really risk further injury. But, I could see him less aggressive on the tackles.

I would like to see some more of Schouman and Fine anyway.

In the list above, Royal has the lowest yards per catch. We need to get the TE downfield to soften the middle up for Lynch+Jackson.

Two words: play-action. Not a single play action run on Sunday. I can't for certain that no play action plays were called, for all we know TE audible out- but still. The play-action roll-out to the tight end has gotten us 15 yards every time we've run it this year (all four).