Lindsay Lohan

Look....Lindsey had done some bonehead stuff over the years but I dont understand the problem here....

Are black people not referred to as "people of color"? I could have sworn that I heard that term and it was not considered a racist remark.

Besides.....we need to get past some of this stuff.....America has come along far enough to vote in a black president.....we have come a long way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look....Lindsey had done some bonehead stuff over the years but I dont understand the problem here....

Are black people not referred to as "people of color"? I could have sworn that I heard that term and it was not considered a racist remark.

Besides.....we need to get past some of this stuff.....America has come along far enough to vote in a black president.....we have come a long way.

Sooooo now that we've elected a black President I can refer to the first lady as that !@#$ B word? :wallbash:

More to the point, why is this such a big deal when you consider that THE civil rights organization to promote the advancement of African Americans is actually called The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

That, of course, is acceptable.

Lindsay Lohan, however, is offensive.

Crazy.

That's about it.

Hell, even I have nipples. I sure as hell don't have breasts. Gregg Williams has MUCH bigger breasts than Keira Knightley.

Hey, Keira Knightley could be the chairwoman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and she still pulls it off somehow. I find her very attractive.

And Gregg Williams has nothing on Chris breasts Kelsay.

Hey, Keira Knightley could be the chairwoman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and she still pulls it off somehow. I find her very attractive.

And Gregg Williams has nothing on Chris breasts Kelsay.

Keira is a less attractive version of Natalie Portman, probably the sexiest woman on the planet, IMO.

Lohan is of Irish and Italian heritage...

I figured. :wallbash::thumbsup:

You know the old joke/saying:

What is an Irish and Italian turned inside-out? (comes from the historical fact that when the Irish and Italians first emigrated to the US/America, they were the ones who took the low-service type jobs away from the African-Americans).

Flame away all you Lohan lovers... I am just a dumb 3rd generation American that pronounces his last name in an Irish way because my relatives couldn't get a job on the railroad with the Polish pronounciation. Skin color is a hard thing to hide, there is no way around it... Name is another story.

:lol:

I put her in the same class as Tonya Harding...not much upstairs, but likely the amusement park of your dreams in the sack.

Tonya Harding! :thumbsup:

:lol::wallbash:

Keira is a less attractive version of Natalie Portman, probably the sexiest woman on the planet, IMO.

Portman the sexiest woman in the world!?

I guess all the Star Trek women are past their prime.

Hasn't anyone heard of "black body radiation"? Physics says that the perfect absorber of radiation is also the perfect emitter of radiation. So, according to physics, black is simultaneously all and no colors.

I should have known. This from a man who once said that 2+2 using I believe some form of analytical geometry can equal anything he damn well pleased! :wallbash:

You obviously have no idea about the fun value of a lusty, ribald woman. Sad. <_<

Um, that tape was 15 years ago. And sadly, Tonya was borderline then.

As far as Lindsay is concerned, she's an anorexic twit who lost her best feature when she lost the weight. Chef is right; I'd be afraid I'd catch stupid from her.

I wouldn't touch her with your condom-covered...well, you know what I mean.