Strange Areola over Saturn

/dev/null

Interesting...did you also see the link in there stating that we are actually heading into another Ice Age?

"And what's more, the experts blame the global change on falling - rather than climbing - levels of greenhouse gases.

Lead author Thomas Crowley from the University of Edinburgh and Canadian colleague William Hyde say that currently vilified greenhouse gases – such as carbon dioxide – could actually be the key to averting the chill.

.....published in the authoritative journal Nature"....

What would Al Gore say? B-)

OPen the pod bay doors HAL.

I always wished HAL killed Dave then, saving everybody 45 minutes' worth of 1960's-style wow!-wow!-man! psychedelic ennui.

That wasn't matched until the Lord of The Rings, with Frodo and his pal at Mt. Doom. The 1st 10 minutes or so were OK, but as time wore on...and...on...and...on, I found myself rooting for Gollem to seize those two moaners and fling them into the fiery abyss.

That wasn't matched until the Lord of The Rings, with Frodo and his pal at Mt. Doom. The 1st 10 minutes or so were OK, but as time wore on...and...on...and...on, I found myself rooting for Gollem to seize those two moaners and fling them into the fiery abyss.

As much as I loved LoTR books and enjoyed the movies, one thing I've always wondered was if the giant eagles could fly Sam and Frodo out of Mordor....why couldn't they just fly them into Mordor?

As much as I loved LoTR books and enjoyed the movies, one thing I've always wondered was if the giant eagles could fly Sam and Frodo out of Mordor....why couldn't they just fly them into Mordor?

Nazgul fly too

Couldn't clear it with the GEU (giant eagle union).

I always wished HAL killed Dave then, saving everybody 45 minutes' worth of 1960's-style wow!-wow!-man! psychedelic ennui.

You must have been a real blast back in the day!

B-)