Who have we beaten Sea 2-7, oak, 2-7, stl, 2-7, sd 4-5, jax 4-5

who have we lost to ari 6-3, miami 5-4, jets 6-3, ne 6-3

who do we have left cle -3-6, kc 1-8, sf 2-7

mia 5-4, jets 6-3, den 5-4, ne 6-3

2006 1-7 against teams above .500 6-1 .500 and below

2007 1-7 against teams above .500 6-1 .500 below

2008 0-4 against teams above .500 5-0 .500 below

thats 2-18 against teams above .500 and 17-2 against teams .500 and below

This means our coach is a winner against mediocre and worse teams and a loser when it comes to winning teams we cannot win with a coach like this ever hes afraid to win against the better teams, or plays scared, or underprepares, or plays to close to the vest or just plain sucks. Unfortunately we have this Dick for 3 more years or until Ralph dies which ever comes first.

So based on stats we will go 2-1 over next three games and 1-3 over the final 4 leaving us with an 8-8 record one better than last season thats a huge improvement :blink:

Who have we beaten Sea 2-7, oak, 2-7, stl, 2-7, sd 4-5, jax 4-5

who have we lost to ari 6-3, miami 5-4, jets 6-3, ne 6-3

who do we have left cle -3-6, kc 1-8, sf 2-7

mia 5-4, jets 6-3, den 5-4, ne 6-3

2006 1-7 against teams above .500 6-1 .500 and below

2007 1-7 against teams above .500 6-1 .500 below

2008 0-4 against teams above .500 5-0 .500 below

thats 2-18 against teams above .500 and 17-2 against teams .500 and below

This means our coach is a winner against mediocre and worse teams and a loser when it comes to winning teams we cannot win with a coach like this ever hes afraid to win against the better teams, or plays scared, or underprepares, or plays to close to the vest or just plain sucks. Unfortunately we have this Dick for 3 more years or until Ralph dies which ever comes first.

So based on stats we will go 2-1 over next three games and 1-3 over the final 4 leaving us with an 8-8 record one better than last season thats a huge improvement :blink:

This is why I'm anti-Dick Jauron. It really has nothing to do with passive style or his morbid face expressions or how he looks in a Bills sweatsuit...it's the inability of the teams he coaches to win against quality opponents. It seems like his teams are never prepared to beat GOOD TEAMS.

People here are making comparisons to other coaches after 41 games but please tell me in those 41 games what those coaches records were against quality teams. I would like to know. Because to me, Jauron's biggest, most inexcusable flaw is how the his teams always come out flat in big games.

This is why I'm anti-Dick Jauron. It really has nothing to do with passive style or his morbid face expressions or how he looks in a Bills sweatsuit...it's the inability of the teams he coaches to win against quality opponents. It seems like his teams are never prepared to beat GOOD TEAMS.

People here are making comparisons to other coaches after 41 games but please tell me in those 41 games what those coaches records were against quality teams. I would like to know. Because to me, Jauron's biggest, most inexcusable flaw is how the his teams always come out flat in big games.

It is important to evaluate based on the quality of the competition. Beating LSU, Georgia, and Auburn means a hell of a lot more than beating Akron, Miami (OH), and Youngstown State.

It is important to evaluate based on the quality of the competition. Beating LSU, Georgia, and Auburn means a hell of a lot more than beating Akron, Miami (OH), and Youngstown State.

In our Division is how many wins do you have against the Pats 0-5

In the NFL las three years teams to Beat:

INDY 0-1

PIT 0-1

DAL 0-1

PHI 0-1

NYG 0-1

SD 1-1

JAX 2-1

OVERALL 3-12 against the top teams in the NFL the last 3 years PATHETIC!!!!!

Despite the doom and gloom associated with this post, you actually left me feeling pretty confident that the final record will be pretty decent. To finish 8-8, as you suggest, would mean going 0-6 in the division. That's not going to happen. Even if the Bills wind up going a paltry 2-4 in the division that would leave them 10-6 assuming the same outcomes that you suggest in their other contests. Truthfully, if they can right their ship, there isn't a single game remaining on the schedule that they can't win.

I told friends 4-0 and 5-1 is great but the six games in the division are the MOST important. The AFC is up for grabs (especially the East) and I think we'll have to go 3-0 the rest of the way against the division to have a shot with the tie breakers involved. The SD and Jax wins will help but Denver might be a must-win as well.