South Park: Elementry School Musical

/dev/null

Definitely not one of the better recent episodes, IMO. But, if I was able to actually listen to that music, without getting totally annoyed, I would have rated it higher. It's just that I find that HS Musical crap very tough to tolerate, even if it is the butt of the joke.

Well, that is the whole crux of the episode. I wouldn't rate it as the greatest, but there were moments that were funny to those who have been tortured enough to watch such drivel from Disney.

Well, that is the whole crux of the episode. I wouldn't rate it as the greatest, but there were moments that were funny to those who have been tortured enough to watch such drivel from Disney.

I understand. But, it was near torture listening to the mock on how much torture it is to listen to HSM. To watch a repeat of this episode will be very hard for me. So, they did a good job with making their point, and at the same time made a show that is hard for me to watch.

I understand. But, it was near torture listening to the mock on how much torture it is to listen to HSM. To watch a repeat of this episode will be very hard for me. So, they did a good job with making their point, and at the same time made a show that is hard for me to watch.

Yeah I gotcha.

How many times have you listened to it? :lol:

I've never heard of it.

How many times have you listened to it? :lol:

I've never heard of it.

I don't think I have heard more than a consecutive minute of an actual HSM song. My post didn't suggest that I had, either.

I have heard snippets on TV shows, and commercials, though.

I don't think I have heard more than a consecutive minute of an actual HSM song. My post didn't suggest that I had, either.

I have heard snippets on TV shows, and commercials, though.

Yes your post did suggest that you listed to as little as a minute and as much as several hours. How was I to know.

Yes your post did suggest that you listed to as little as a minute and as much as several hours. How was I to know.

I wouldn't have to have heard ANY of HSM to know this South Park was a "mock on how much torture it is to listen to HSM". I just had to watch South Park to know that.