South Park: Elementry School Musical

/dev/null

It was pretty weak. Plus, I've never seen any of the stuff they were goofing on.

However, the Rob Reiner/Anti Smoking episode they showed right before that was fuggin hysterial!

Hahah, yes, that one's great!

Cartman: "I love how he just imposes his will on other people!"

I thought the episode was hilarious actually, though I'm only a couple years removed from high school and I had to sit through those movies when I was babysitting my niece. My advice, do NOT watch them. They are evil.

To really enjoy the episode you have to have been forced to watch the movies with your kids. My brother and I loved the episode, but we've each been subjected to the obsessions of our kids and seeing the movies hundreds of times.

To really enjoy the episode you have to have been forced to watch the movies with your kids. My brother and I loved the episode, but we've each been subjected to the obsessions of our kids and seeing the movies hundreds of times.

agreed... I got tortured by the girls I coached last year through that stuff. I agree with Sage that they are evil just like the Sound of Music.

I fell asleep half way through...us old farts go to bed early. But what I was getting out of it was a bash on the pussification of America. That kid wanted to play basketball and his dad wanted him to daaaaaaaaance. When I was a kid one of our favorite songs was Basketball Jones.

I fell asleep half way through...us old farts go to bed early. But what I was getting out of it was a bash on the pussification of America. That kid wanted to play basketball and his dad wanted him to daaaaaaaaance. When I was a kid one of our favorite songs was Basketball Jones.

I need someone who can hit the open man on the give and go. :wallbash:

I remember listening to that too when we were in junior high. Man, that goes back a long ways!

Haha that song was in Space Jam. Classic.

Definitely not one of the better recent episodes, IMO. But, if I was able to actually listen to that music, without getting totally annoyed, I would have rated it higher. It's just that I find that HS Musical crap very tough to tolerate, even if it is the butt of the joke.