Bobby April Assistant Head Coach

Trader

Didn't they promote him a year or so ago? Why not let him hire an assistant special teams coach or two and give him more responsibility on the OL or DL Or Offensive coordinator or Quality control coach. We need him to fire the rest of the team up. Jaron is just not that dynamic. Make Jaron more of a head coach administrator or better yet.

Promote Jaron to VP of Football with Brandon as the overall VP and get him off the sideline entirely. It's not like he actually does or says anything on the sideline anyway.

I like the fact that they played Chambers last week but I hated that they played him at Guard where he was certain to get overpowered.

Move Peters to guard and move Chambers to Rt and Walker back to LT. That did not look bad in the pre season. at least they could run then. Peters would make a great guard.

Make Peters a promise to get a contract after the season. Honestly I don't know if Dockery is as much of a disaster as some people think because we don't get to isolate line play on TV. Someone needs to sit him down though and tell him what the score is.

Hardy appears to have an injury let's see Steve Johnson play some this week. If Hardy can go some then just use him in the Red zone.

not bad, he sucks as a coach so promote him "The Peter Principle" from the 70s.

I like the idea of Bobby being the coach. IDK though,

the FO has given the team the personnel they have....................

I get the feeling that if the Bills ever fired Jauron mid-season next year or the year after that, April would be named interim coach. I'd be intrigued to see the results to say the least.

I get the feeling that if the Bills ever fired Jauron mid-season next year or the year after that, April would be named interim coach. I'd be intrigued to see the results to say the least.

I'm pretty sure they would seeings he's already the assistant HC

That plans sounds pretty feesable..a lot of ppl want someone like Cower. Anybody like Cower would want HC/GM responsibility and I really don't think R.Wilson would go for that..I think this is the main reason why Buffalo always gets lower end HC's...I'm fine with D.Jaroun for now but if he can't turn this team around and then has a bad season next year, I'll be looking for his resignation.

Didn't they promote him a year or so ago? Why not let him hire an assistant special teams coach or two and give him more responsibility on the OL or DL Or Offensive coordinator

You want to give him more responsibilities with the OL, DL or OC, but what is his expertise in these areas? :blink::unsure:

I thought the reason that April was named Asst HC was so that another team couldn't steal him away with a higher salary. If he's the Asst HC, he would have to have the same or greater responsibilities with another team. I'm thinking the title is mainly just that: a title . . . I could be wrong about the responsibilities. . .

I thought the reason that April was named Asst HC was so that another team couldn't steal him away with a higher salary. If he's the Asst HC, he would have to have the same or greater responsibilities with another team. I'm thinking the title is mainly just that: a title . . . I could be wrong about the responsibilities. . .

Right now the title appears to be just a title. Probably a higher pay scale too. Levy was a special teams coach prior to becoming a head coach.

IIRC, the asst HC title means that other clubs can't hire him away unless his contract is over, or if the current club agrees. Otherwise, it's tampering.

Levy was a special teams coach prior to becoming a head coach.

That is right and April shows some emotion too. I would rather have Bill C. though, I mean come on.....doubt it would happen w/ Ralph too though.

IIRC, the asst HC title means that other clubs can't hire him away unless his contract is over, or if the current club agrees. Otherwise, it's tampering.

True that.

Brilliant! Consistency of players and roles is useless!

Didn't they promote him a year or so ago? Why not let him hire an assistant special teams coach or two and give him more responsibility on the OL or DL Or Offensive coordinator or Quality control coach. We need him to fire the rest of the team up. Jaron is just not that dynamic. Make Jaron more of a head coach administrator or better yet.

Promote Jaron to VP of Football with Brandon as the overall VP and get him off the sideline entirely. It's not like he actually does or says anything on the sideline anyway.

I like the fact that they played Chambers last week but I hated that they played him at Guard where he was certain to get overpowered.

Move Peters to guard and move Chambers to Rt and Walker back to LT. That did not look bad in the pre season. at least they could run then. Peters would make a great guard.

Make Peters a promise to get a contract after the season. Honestly I don't know if Dockery is as much of a disaster as some people think because we don't get to isolate line play on TV. Someone needs to sit him down though and tell him what the score is.

Hardy appears to have an injury let's see Steve Johnson play some this week. If Hardy can go some then just use him in the Red zone.

That is right and April shows some emotion too. I would rather have Bill C. though, I mean come on.....doubt it would happen w/ Ralph too though.

True that.

B'gals dubbed OL coach Paul Alexander asst. HC for the same reason the Bills named April.

The B'gals OL had an uncharacteristic rough go in the 1st five games or so (I happen to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that playbooks have been stolen and sold), but I can't apply blame to Alexander. Protecting QB Palmer is job#1, and last season they set a team record for fewest sacks.