What an incredibly apt 68 seconds

The Big Cat

68 Seconds is, yes. But when your team is dropping crucial games left and right, it's annoying to watch them try to exercise their comedy muscles- which, sad to say, are about as big as Terrance Pennington's biceps! B-)

I agree that it lacks in the humor department, but I don't know if it's really a big deal. I don't think that this stuff is taking their mind off these crucial games, and I think if they spent ALL their time dwelling on these past three losses, it would be a bad thing. One of the most important things to do when a team's back is against the wall IMO is to stay loose. That doesn't mean not doing everything you can to fix certain problems and prepare, but to stay away from being completely uptight about the situation at all hours. I'm a huge Red Sox fan, and I think their approach of staying calm and loose during times when they were facing some tough challenges (Mostly in the postseason I know, but it's still an example) helped them be successful at very unlikely times. You need to take it one game at a time and not dwell on the failures of the past few games, just work towards correcting them...And perhaps developing a viable defensive scheme :lol: .

I agree that it lacks in the humor department, but I don't know if it's really a big deal. I don't think that this stuff is taking their mind off these crucial games, and I think if they spent ALL their time dwelling on these past three losses, it would be a bad thing. One of the most important things to do when a team's back is against the wall IMO is to stay loose. That doesn't mean not doing everything you can to fix certain problems and prepare, but to stay away from being completely uptight about the situation at all hours. I'm a huge Red Sox fan, and I think their approach of staying calm and loose during times when they were facing some tough challenges (Mostly in the postseason I know, but it's still an example) helped them be successful at very unlikely times. You need to take it one game at a time and not dwell on the failures of the past few games, just work towards correcting them...And perhaps developing a viable defensive scheme B-) .

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping things loose, ESPECIALLY when times are tough. And I'm not saying what they're doing takes away from productivity- it's just a lot easier to laugh along with them when we're winning. I was speaking only from a fan's perspective.