68 seconds with Langston Walker.....

marauderswr80

How about 68 yards for Marshawn Lynch & Jackson. I get sick of seeing those videos. It just gives me the wrong impression. Skip the video taping and watch tape on how to open some holes. I cant stand seeing stuff like that when those big uglies are struggling......

langston walker seems like the type of guy who would be a good after school tutor for my 8 year old or someone who could give a good speech on the interconnectedness of our global economy-NOT the type of guy who is going to steamroll a defensive lineman five yards out from the LOS with brute force

(he's a softie)

langston walker seems like the type of guy who would be a good after school tutor for my 8 year old or someone who could give a good speech on the interconnectedness of our global economy-NOT the type of guy who is going to steamroll a defensive lineman five yards out from the LOS with brute force

(he's a softie)

I'm worried for you if you think Langston speaks well enough in those videos to give a speech on our economy.

He stutters and shows poor form just asking other football players what their favorite halloween candy is.

i didn't even watch the video in this thread. it is from previous l. walker interviews and pieces i have seen. he couldn't intimidate a kitten. just a big soft blob that can lean forward (sometimes)

(he's a softie)

How a player acts off the field serves as zero indication of how they act on the field. People simply become different when that adrenaline starts flowing. There are tons of viscious athletes who are genuinely nice people and good family men. "Softies" as you put it. A good example would be Paul Gaustad or Andrew Peters.

How about 68 yards for Marshawn Lynch & Jackson. I get sick of seeing those videos. It just gives me the wrong impression. Skip the video taping and watch tape on how to open some holes. I cant stand seeing stuff like that when those big uglies are struggling......

"Yucky"?? How about pathetic! Langston Walker and Derick Dockery don't have one hearbeat between them. Reminds me of their head coach. And by the way, how many hours does our new young offensive line coach spend teaching these big ugly weak gutless cowards technique and motivation??? How much does that guy get paid? Every defense our "biggest line in the NFL" line up against turns into a combination of the '79 Steelers, '85 Bears and '00 Ravens. Read Jerry Sullivan's article from today, he has many more excellent questions that the Bills have no answers for these days, but this has got to be the sorriest offensive line I have ever seen in Bills uniforms. Unless they decide to start playing up to their size this week against the Browns, and then continue to play with drive and motivation the rest of the season, I would not be surprised to see all of them gone by next season.

I didn't say he wasn't playing soft. I said the 68 Seconds videos aren't any proof of him being soft. Just proof that he's nice.

And proof that he thinks he would made a good journalist, but apparently has never watched these god awful videos.

i'm sure he and dick have a real deep relationship. they probably get together to play chess, talk 19th century english literature

You don't get it. Walker isn't smart. I don't know where you're getting this perception, and if you're impressed by those videos, then I truly feel sorry for you.

You don't get it. Walker isn't smart. I don't know where you're getting this perception, and if you're impressed by those videos, then I truly feel sorry for you.

I think he's smart relative to most football players. O-linemen generally get the highest scores on the Wonderlic and he did graduate from Cal Berkeley so I doubt he's dumb. But conversations on 19th century English lit? I think not.

I think he's smart relative to most football players. O-linemen generally get the highest scores on the Wonderlic and he did graduate from Cal Berkeley so I doubt he's dumb. But conversations on 19th century English lit? I think not.

Any idiot can talk about Charles Dickens. I'm just poking fun at three3 because he thinks that makes you intelligent, and that Walker should be his son's tutor.

i'm saying he has a personality suited to teaching or babysitting not plowing over 275+ d-linemen. i would not doubt that he is a really smart guy, probably reads a lot and bakes a lot. he was not meant to play the game of football.

i'm saying he has a personality suited to teaching or babysitting not plowing over 275+ d-linemen. i would not doubt that he is a really smart guy, probably reads a lot and bakes a lot. he was not meant to play the game of football.

Sure, whatever you say dude. It's good to know there's somebody out there that knows who was and wasn't meant to play football based on 2 minute long clips of their locker-room banter.