Success starts at the top and trickles on down

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

this organization is run by a cheap ass who bought the team for a couple mil. the greedy bastard won't pay a coach market rate so we end up scraping the bottom of the coaching heap just so Ralph can save money. what do you have to lose ralph? money? who cares-you don't have long left with us anyway, spend it. he won't spend to the cap because, well, that darn money is so important to him and he would not turn a profit on the business

you can shove that profit up your damn arse, Ralph. we don't want to hear about making sure it is profitable as a business, we want wins. we don't care if you lose 10 mil and i think your pocketbook could easily take that loss, or even 10 times that loss. i wonder if the man even enjoys the game of football

sell the team to someone who will spend to win, someone who will create a positive culture, a culture where the whole organization strives to win, not just the players on the field. go back to detroit and give us our team back that you have taken hostage

this organization is run by a cheap ass who bought the team for a couple mil. the greedy bastard won't pay a coach market rate so we end up scraping the bottom of the coaching heap just so Ralph can save money. what do you have to lose ralph? money? who cares-you don't have long left with us anyway, spend it. he won't spend to the cap because, well, that darn money is so important to him and he would not turn a profit on the business

you can shove that profit up your damn arse, Ralph. we don't want to hear about making sure it is profitable as a business, we want wins. we don't care if you lose 10 mil and i think your pocketbook could easily take that loss, or even 10 times that loss. i wonder if the man even enjoys the game of football

sell the team to someone who will spend to win, someone who will create a positive culture, a culture where the whole organization strives to win, not just the players on the field. go back to detroit and give us our team back that you have taken hostage

???????What???

example: he says we can't spend to the cap because the business would not turn a profit. so, sell the stadium and field house names to someone and bring in a real head coach, better coordinators and players. a head coach in the NFL is so important, he can account for 4 to 6 wins alone-look at belichick right now or even wisenhunt, jeff fisher

example: he says we can't spend to the cap because the business would not turn a profit. so, sell the stadium and field house names to someone and bring in a real head coach, better coordinators and players. a head coach in the NFL is so important, he can account for 4 to 6 wins alone-look at belichick right now or even wisenhunt, jeff fisher

Ralph will spend somewhat on players, But has never spend quality money on coaches and that is a FACT!