Cleveland Browns

zow2

Just great....Jamal Lewis picks this week to rant and rave that some of his teammates "quit" against Denver. So now the low confidence Buffalo Bills have to play a team that is full of players wanting to prove they are not quitters. I'm really not sure Buffalo is up to the challenge against Brady Quinn's dink and dunk accuracy and that was before Lewis labeled them quitters.

The Bills gotta get the running game going, thats obvious... But they absolutely cannot let Quinn be all comfy in the pocket. I think this is his first road NFL game.

Just great....Jamal Lewis picks this week to rant and rave that some of his teammates "quit" against Denver. So now the low confidence Buffalo Bills have to play a team that is full of players wanting to prove they are not quitters. I'm really not sure Buffalo is up to the challenge against Brady Quinn's dink and dunk accuracy and that was before Lewis labeled them quitters.

The Bills gotta get the running game going, thats obvious... But they absolutely cannot let Quinn be all comfy in the pocket. I think this is his first road NFL game.

Doomed.

The 12th man will be the only thing getting to Brady Quinn since we have no pass rush. Will it be enough? Need a DTD this week unless we can manage a miracle and get this offense moving again. GO BILLS from section 339

The 12th man will be the only thing getting to Brady Quinn since we have no pass rush. Will it be enough? Need a DTD this week unless we can manage a miracle and get this offense moving again. GO BILLS from section 339

We might need 12 men to get a pass rush!!

We might need 12 men to get a pass rush!!

I think they tried that twice last week (or was it the week before - I forget) and it still didn't work.

I'll still be very surprised if Quinn doesn't have a huge breakout game giving the NFL Network Quinn highlight clips for the next 3 years. It's just the Bills' style to make the ordinary opponent look world class.

We shouldn't need a miracle to score on the Cleveland defense.

That being said, we probably will need a miracle given how we always fail to exploit the negative aspects of a team.