Robert Royal Must be benched

blzzzfn

How is it possible that the coaching staff keeps playing Robert Royal? He is obviously having little to no impact in blocking and helping our offensive line and he could not catch a cold. He consistently looks bad even when he happens to mistakenly catch a ball. Correct me if I am wrong, but how could it be worse with Fine and Schouman in there? I challenge anyone to remember when either of them dropped a ball or were called out for a negative play while blocking. At least it would give them a chance to develop and not offer anything worse than what Royal brings on the field. He is useless and he must be benched now, even if he is the team's player union rep. Please bench him NOW so we can stop suffering through watching him kill us softly.....

Dont just tell me who sucks tell me who you think is going to come in a play better. The FO went after gonzo and it didnt work who else on our roster would be a better option? Our former 7th round pick? Maybe our 4th rounder with 3 catches in his career? neither one has proved much in either blocking or recieving

Exactly how much of an impact has Royal had in the running game? They have one of the worst rushing attacks in the NFL! As far as receiving goes, Schouman and/or Fine in the little they have shown are Royal's equal at the very minimum. It is time for Royal to join the FA bust list under the direction of the GREAT John Guy...

Dont just tell me who sucks tell me who you think is going to come in a play better. The FO went after gonzo and it didnt work who else on our roster would be a better option? Our former 7th round pick? Maybe our 4th rounder with 3 catches in his career? neither one has proved much in either blocking or recieving

Maybe true however Robert Royal has proved that he is a liability on the field because he can not catch and/or hang on to the rock. Maybe he can block but what difference does that make if you cant run the ball.

I have seen enough of him, move on to the kids and see what they have so we know if we need to draft another one or convince a good FA TE to come to Buffalo and not get utilized. Why stick with a guy we know is not the answer?