How is it that we are laughingstocks again?

Tipster19

What does it take for this organization to regain it's swagger again? Before you know it it will be two decades since we were a successful team. I watched the Arizona/San Fran game last night and was amazed at how deep the Cardinals are at the WR position. We can't sport 2 good ones and they are 4 or 5 deep. I'm so sick of our conservative play in the last few years and being the only one in our division that plays a 4-3 defense. When we were a 3-4 we were highly exciting to watch and had a ton of success. What happen and who actually changed us to playing the 4-3? I think that the only way to amp up this team and get them to show some emotion is to get about 12 MNF games worked into our schedule.

Want I wouldn't do to get the Bills to make a trade for Anquan Boldin. The guy is a true beast and even better of a leader. He's often referred as the leader of that team, even by Warner. When was the last time a WR was the leader of a team? I've had enough of our vanilla offense. It's time to infuse some kind of excitement, whether it's a wildcat package, no hudddle or something else. We are also lacking a presence on defense like a Ray Lewis. sh--, watching Drew Brees in pregames is more motivating than watching 4 quarters of the Bills staggering around on the field. Where are the leaders on this team because it's certainly not our head coach.

I dont want to say it but I think I have to......get a new owner. And owner whos drooling at the mouth to win. i think we have an owner thats content with being in the league and thats all.

I remember a while back NOONE wanted Kurt Warner on this team, everyone thought he was washed up. Well hes leading candidate for MVP.......

What does it take for this organization to regain it's swagger again?

We had our swagger. It lasted 4 games. How do we sustain a swagger? Win and make the playoffs. Second highest number of season tickets in team history (I think?) so the 12th man is in effect. You need someone with fire in the front office and as head coach. I would trade some calm cool and collect Yale smarts for some pants dropping fire.

What does it take for this organization to regain it's swagger again? Before you know it it will be two decades since we were a successful team. I watched the Arizona/San Fran game last night and was amazed at how deep the Cardinals are at the WR position. We can't sport 2 good ones and they are 4 or 5 deep. I'm so sick of our conservative play in the last few years and being the only one in our division that plays a 4-3 defense. When we were a 3-4 we were highly exciting to watch and had a ton of success. What happen and who actually changed us to playing the 4-3? I think that the only way to amp up this team and get them to show some emotion is to get about 12 MNF games worked into our schedule.

Want I wouldn't do to get the Bills to make a trade for Anquan Boldin. The guy is a true beast and even better of a leader. He's often referred as the leader of that team, even by Warner. When was the last time a WR was the leader of a team? I've had enough of our vanilla offense. It's time to infuse some kind of excitement, whether it's a wildcat package, no hudddle or something else. We are also lacking a presence on defense like a Ray Lewis. sh--, watching Drew Brees in pregames is more motivating than watching 4 quarters of the Bills staggering around on the field. Where are the leaders on this team because it's certainly not our head coach.

It was Gregg FRIGGEN Williams that blew up a very good Bills 3-4 defense to implement his own 4-3 defense, wasting valuable draft picks that could have been used to upgrade the offense.

A WR like Bolquin is terrific, but I think the OL and DL priorities are higher.

This team does not have enough depth on defense to deal with injuries to significant starters. Not much of a pass rush to speak of, and an overrated, sub-standard OL. They also need a head coach with brass balls.

It's like deja vu all over again. Make this a team that smacks people in the mouth and demands respect, and you'd have a swagger again.