I'm not sure Jauron really coaches?

zow2

I don't dislike Dick.. He's an OK guy. But he seems to be the CFO or CEO in the office that sorta hangs around and only gets involved or speaks when absolutely necessary. Otherwise, he lets his subordinates (coaches) deal with the real strategizing and gameplanning. I'm sure there are other guys out there like that (i.e Dungy) but other coaches like Belichick ,Fisher, Tomlin, etc... probably make it their business to have a large say in what schemes are used during gameday.

Now we really needed Dick to raise his voice and throw that red flag on Sunday and he blew it.

Dude is a moron. I don't know how many more blatant gaffs and stupid things he can do to prove it to you. He's not a good head coach and should never have been given that extension, but for the fact that Ralph is a cheapskate and the fan base of Buffalo is too forgiving.

I don't dislike Dick.. He's an OK guy. But he seems to be the CFO or CEO in the office that sorta hangs around and only gets involved or speaks when absolutely necessary. Otherwise, he lets his subordinates (coaches) deal with the real strategizing and gameplanning. I'm sure there are other guys out there like that (i.e Dungy) but other coaches like Belichick ,Fisher, Tomlin, etc... probably make it their business to have a large say in what schemes are used during gameday.

Now we really needed Dick to raise his voice and throw that red flag on Sunday and he blew it.

It is inexcusable for a guy making a couple million bucks a year to have dropped that flag on the sideline unseen only to stand there like a potted plant with his lips zipped in font of a TV audience and worse his own team with no intent to get an officials attention. Ridiculous! What message does that send to his team? Horrible.

Funny, I'm kindof seeing it the other way.

I'm starting to think that Dick Jauron is calling the shots more than the OC and DC. Early in the season we saw a lot more variety and aggressiveness on both sides of the ball before Dick got his screws into Perry and Turk. Remember the blitzing and the going for the jugular 31 yard TD pass after the Seattle fumble? Now all that's gone and we're playing very conservative on both side of the ball. Dick Jauron's philosphy. Dick wants to win all games 13-10 scoring a FG late to win. That's his philosophy and I think that's what he's telling Perry and Turk to do.