Tony Kornhiser Does He Add Anything To MNF?

Steely Dan

How much does Kornhiser add?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Kornhiser adds...

• Nothing
    • A little less than nothing
    • A lot less than nothing
    • He's a turd

I absolutely love PTI. Best sports talk show ever. I also find him funny and entertaining on PTI, but I don't like him on MNF. Seems weird, but all the stuff I love him for on PTI is what irritates me about him on MNF. He's not terrible by any means, but he's not great either.

But these guys are an upgrade over the last crew. My god I hate Joe Theisman, he is so arrogant, he argued with his fellow commentators on EVERYTHING. Such a condesending cynical a-hole. I wanted to jump through my TV and strangle him right there in the booth.

If it was up to me Joe Buck and Troy Aikman would do all of the games I watch.

Gotta say, he really doesn't bother me all that much. It seems like people just go apeshit to find things to complain about...not a big fan of the comedian in the booth thing, but nobody can convince me that Kornheiser is as unbearable as Dennis Miller was.

Why do they feel the constant need to talk about everything except the play on the field? Its like watching the game with a room full of chicks that are commenting on the jersey colors, some guys hair, who's dating who. Just shut it already and let me watch a game in peace.