Roscoe Parrish

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

i want some creativity this week, dick. give roscoe a few like desean got a few snaps last night on snf

Roscoe was also a quarterback when he was in high school. I'd love to see him throw a little option pass after rolling to the right on a direct snap. He would easily fool whatever safety was dropping back in coverage and somebody should be wide open in loose single coverage. Why don't we grow a pair and experiment with this kind of stuff?

Roscoe was also a quarterback when he was in high school. I'd love to see him throw a little option pass after rolling to the right on a direct snap. He would easily fool whatever safety was dropping back in coverage and somebody should be wide open in loose single coverage. Why don't we grow a pair and experiment with this kind of stuff?

Sure, why not?

Roscoe is maybe the most exciting player on the team when he gets the ball in his hands.

Problem is usually getting the ball in his hands.

Sure, why not?

Roscoe is maybe the most exciting player on the team when he gets the ball in his hands.

Problem is usually getting the ball in his hands.

What if Wes Welker was hurt and the Patriots traded for Roscoe. Welker leads the league in RAC. You think the Patriots with Matt Cassel at the helm could put Roscoe in that spot and get a lot of yardage out of him throwing him 5 yard pass after 5 yard pass and letting Roscoe run with it after the catch? Why the Bills can't figure out how to take advantage of his talents is beyond me. No way is Jauron getting the most from these players.

It would be awesome to see what he could do with that. :lol:

I say git 'er dun Dick!!