Follow up to job loss thread - new opportunity

Richmond_Bills

All,

I touched on this last week in my "lost my job today" thread. I have a serious opportunity to become a recruiter for senior level accounting/finance positions. The base is only about 10k less than what my base was in my previous position, but the upside for the commission/incentive portion of the compensation is very attractive to me.

The firm is one of the big box companies and I have checked around and heard mostly positive feedback. The way I see it, its a win-win. It keeps my finger on the pulse of the job market in accounting/finance as well as it gives me sales/account management experience on my resume. Sales is always something in which I've had an interest.

Thoughts are appreciated. Thanks...RB

good luck man, sounds like a promising opportunity, nice that it didnt take that long, especially seeing as how my company just added about 800 more to compete with you

All,

I touched on this last week in my "lost my job today" thread. I have a serious opportunity to become a recruiter for senior level accounting/finance positions. The base is only about 10k less than what my base was in my previous position, but the upside for the commission/incentive portion of the compensation is very attractive to me.

The firm is one of the big box companies and I have checked around and heard mostly positive feedback. The way I see it, its a win-win. It keeps my finger on the pulse of the job market in accounting/finance as well as it gives me sales/account management experience on my resume. Sales is always something in which I've had an interest.

Thoughts are appreciated. Thanks...RB