We need Rednecks

Well I live down in NC, so won't take me long to find a few.

To give you an idea of things, most states have laws outlawing riding in the back of pick up's. Down here the law limits how many can ride in the back of the pick up. The good news is the sun shines almost every day and when the game got really crappy yesterday, I went and sat out on my porch for awhile until the sun botherd me too much.

Did you see those white,redheaded,redneck ,good oldboys.(pats O-line) whipping our butts again? we need to get a couple of them. :wallbash:

We need players that can straight whip somebody's ass. I'm tired of the talk about high character guys blah blah blah. The kind of mediocrity you saw on the field Sunday is what a group of choir boys bring to you. I'm not saying you don't need some high character guys, but you need a few delinquents to season things up a bit.

We need players that can straight whip somebody's ass. I'm tired of the talk about high character guys blah blah blah. The kind of mediocrity you saw on the field Sunday is what a group of choir boys bring to you. I'm not saying you don't need some high character guys, but you need a few delinquents to season things up a bit.

Like these guys? Redneck 1

I even heard that this guy is available, Look, he's on the phone with Ralph right now!!! Get er done Russ!!!Red

neck 1

Like these guys? Redneck 1

I even heard that this guy is available, Look, he's on the phone with Ralph right now!!! Get er done Russ!!!Red

neck 1

Nah let's draft another 5'9" corner or some other smurf to return kicks for us. Then while we're at it let's draft some more undersized undepowered underspeed defensive linemen to run that cover 2 defense that is working out so good. Then with our third round pick let's draft a real feel good story. Someone from a small school that got his masters degree in Russian Literature or something and while he might not be much of a starting player will really sort of contribute on special teams and during the team's bake sale.