Next Monday's game to be delayed 15 minutes

ieatcrayonz

On Monday night they typically have a player announce the starting lineups for TV. Trent will be announcing ours. The extra blanks stares and "Uhhhhhhhh's" will easily cause 15 minutes to be lost. That is only 1.5 minutes per player excluding himself.

On Monday night they typically have a player announce the starting lineups for TV. Trent will be announcing ours. The extra blanks stares and "Uhhhhhhhh's" will easily cause 15 minutes to be lost. That is only 1.5 minutes per player excluding himself.

Will he wear gloves if it is snowing?

Who is the gay producer that cooked this up?

If there is one thing I hate about MNF (there's more than one) this takes the cake.

They have each player looking down and then slowly looking up as he is introduced alomg with telling what college he played for.

I hate those gay player introductions.

I have to make sure I tune in late to miss all that garbage, along with hank williams jr or whatever other hillbilly they have singing that lame opening song.

halftime to be extended 15 minutes because the line at the tampon machine in the locker room will probably be extra long.

Trent has a concussion. What's your excuse?

PTR