Obama/Hamdan

ieatcrayonz

I know Obama is not a Mormon but his name sounds like it. His middle name is even Hussein. How much more Mormon can you get?

He seems to be doing ok so far but the big thing is that the guy he is replacing really sucks and the guy before that sucked too.

Could lightning strike twice with Hamdan? His name sounds very Mormon, the guy he would be replacing sucks out loud and the guy before that sucked too. Coincidence?

I kow Obama is not a Mormon but his name soulnds like it. His middle name is even Hussein. How much more Mormon can you get?

He seems to be doing ok so far but the big thing is that the guy he is replacing really sucks and the guy before that sucked too.

Could lightning strike twice with Hamdan? His name sounds very Mormon, the guy he would be replacing sucks out loud and the guy before that sucked too. Coincidence?

What is your theory re: Stonehenge?

And we have Punter Brian "the" Mormon who has been to 8 consecutive Pro Bowls. I think we're definitely on to something here.

Viva la Mormons!!

Actually our punter is a problem. Moorman has two consecutive O's. This reminds Mormons of the Moors and the whole Spain thing from a while back. We may have to ditch the punter to succeed.

Actually our punter is a problem. Moorman has two consecutive O's. This reminds Mormons of the Moors and the whole Spain thing from a while back. We may have to ditch the punter to succeed.

I don't think the mormans were ever attacked by the moors.

He's a team player. I bet he'd change his name if it'd help Obama smooth things over with Spain.

I know Obama is not a Mormon but his name sounds like it. His middle name is even Hussein. How much more Mormon can you get?

Um.....

Never mind. :lol: