Snowstorm looming for Monday night game?

mackey7789

The weather man here in Syracuse alluded to the fact that there could be a Nor'easter for the end of the weekend and into the beginning of next week. Depending on the temperature it could be all snow or a mixture of snow and rain. Regardless....it may be a pretty interesting weather day in Central/Western NY on Monday!! Personally, I hope it snows all day and into the night.

The Bills need us on Monday night more than ever. I think we can get back on track and win a few in a row. We have the easiest schedule in the AFC the rest of the year!

The weather man here in Syracuse alluded to the fact that there could be a Nor'easter for the end of the weekend and into the beginning of next week. Depending on the temperature it could be all snow or a mixture of snow and rain. Regardless....it may be a pretty interesting weather day in Central/Western NY on Monday!! Personally, I hope it snows all day and into the night.

The Bills need us on Monday night more than ever. I think we can get back on track and win a few in a row. We have the easiest schedule in the AFC the rest of the year!

No - there is no storm for Monday night predicted by the models at this time.

if there's any precip, just hope it's cold enough for it to be snow...that Giants game last year was the most miserable weather I've ever sat though

Forecast will change 5 times before the game but it's at night, so I expect some mixed precip, probably snow.