Madonna

\GoBillsInDallas/

And Alex Rodriguez is dumping his wife for her? :wallbash:

PTR

I've wondered about that myself, and this is what I came up with. When Madonna was popular (and pretty hot), Arod was a 13 or 14 year old kid who probably idolized her like a lot of teenage boys did back then. Now, if you grow up and have a chance to be with the woman that you probably rubbed one off to a million times when you were a kid, would it matter what she looked like? 20 years from now, if Heidi Klum wants to get together with me, I don't think I could say no, no matter what she looked like.

I've wondered about that myself, and this is what I came up with. When Madonna was popular (and pretty hot), Arod was a 13 or 14 year old kid who probably idolized her like a lot of teenage boys did back then. Now, if you grow up and have a chance to be with the woman that you probably rubbed one off to a million times when you were a kid, would it matter what she looked like? 20 years from now, if Heidi Klum wants to get together with me, I don't think I could say no, no matter what she looked like.

So you've rubbed one out a million times to Heidi Klum? :lol:

Dude that is way too much information. Not just for the regular reasons which are bad enough but now you've gone and reminded Cincy of the old days. He won't be posting for a few days and every library in the country will be missing pictures of Dolly Madison.

And another thing. I know you have stated you are an atheist. Do you think if you ever managed to coax Heidi Klum into a tryst, that she be turned off when you started yelling "Oh, possible creator of undetermined origin" "Oh, possible creator of undetermined origin"?

Dude that is way too much information. Not just for the regular reasons which are bad enough but now you've gone and reminded Cincy of the old days. He won't be posting for a few days and every library in the country will be missing pictures of Dolly Madison.

And another thing. I know you have stated you are an atheist. Do you think if you ever managed to coax Heidi Klum into a tryst, that she be turned off when you started yelling "Oh, possible creator of undetermined origin" "Oh, possible creator of undetermined origin"?

:lol::nana::wacko:

Ok well Heidi was a just a hypothetical example. There's plenty of hotter women out there but they're relatively close to my age for the most part so the analogy wouldn't have worked. And if you've seen the south park where they explore atheism and evolution, you know that she'd be screaming "Oh Science!" "Oh Science!"

And if you've seen the south park where they explore atheism and evolution, you know that she'd be screaming "Oh Science!" "Oh Science!"

Let's be clear. I asked what you'd be screaming. Not her. A blank stare and looking at one's watch does not constitute screaming.

Madonna was last hot sometime around 1986. You know, back when she was wearing her underwear outside her clothes.

There is a long-standing rumor that, during her star-making MTV Video Awards appearance where she's wearing a wedding gown and writhing on the edge of the stage, that she wasn't wearing panties and you could see right up Broadway. That may have been where millions of boys between 11 and 14 successfully reached puberty. :devil:

What we have here is a 50 year old skank whose best days are behind her. Yeah, she's in shape and can still dance a little bit, but who really wants to get together with an old tramp?

BTW, you know what's really scaring me about this thread? Crayonz is starting to make sense. I think it's a sign of the Apocalypse.

LOL...