Dick Jauron & 3 game losing skids

Justice

Under Dick Jauron the Bills have lost three in a row 4 times in just under three seasons. These three game losing skids have killed any chance of Buffalo making the playoffs.

The good news is he has never lost 4 in a row in his tenure in Buffalo.

Under Dick Jauron the Bills have lost three in a row 4 times in just under three seasons. These three game losing skids have killed any chance of Buffalo making the playoffs.

The good news is he has never lost 4 in a row in his tenure in Buffalo.

Well Buffalo seems to be the stomping ground for every other teams firsts. Every single week I hear something new...

1st time xx has ever run for 100 yards

1st time xx has had 100 yards receiving

1st time xx has thrown for over 300 yards

1st time xx has held a runner for under 50 toal run yards

1st time xx has ever publicly laughed out loud when asked about opposing team coach.....

Well Buffalo seems to be the stomping ground for every other teams firsts. Every single week I hear something new...

1st time xx has ever publicly laughed out loud when asked about opposing team coach.....

First let me say I WANT Lynch to RUSH for 80 to 110 yards per game .... Second ....

Step back.. Take a deep breath .... What was your record for the Bills at this time 10 weeks ago? About the same?

The Bills have a soft portion of the schedule in the next 3 weeks followed by 2 AFCE teams that they CAN defeat as well.

8-4 will make you feel better, 10-4 will make you think they will win the division.

First let me say I WANT Lynch to RUSH for 80 to 110 yards per game .... Second ....

Step back.. Take a deep breath .... What was your record for the Bills at this time 10 weeks ago? About the same?

The Bills have a soft portion of the schedule in the next 3 weeks followed by 2 AFCE teams that they CAN defeat as well.

8-4 will make you feel better, 10-4 will make you think they will win the division.

the bills will most likely only beat the browns, 49s, and maybe 1 of the divisional games... at best an 8-8 season, way to go Dickie... u suck your 1st name

I thought we already heard this song and dance. Who's left the Bills haven't played and lost to? Themselves?

I just heard another 1st!!!

1st time in New England history there has been over a 9 minute drive!!! Way to go guys!!! :wallbash: