Obamaday

/dev/null

Good point. Four more awesome Obamadays to make the whiners more miserable. I have never experienced one, but I would imagine that Obamaleapdays would be extra special.

Did you remember to turn your clock back for Obama Savings Time? :wallbash::lol:

And hey, don't mistake whining for good old-fashioned jokes. Face it, between Obama and Biden, we'll have new material to make the next four years just fly by.

Speaking of Biden, can you explain to me how the state of Pennsylvania votes him in as the next VP, and yet when they put him on the jumbotron at the Philly game last night, everyone boo'ed? Are people from PA just batshiiit looney or what?

Obamaday is my favourite day of the week.

Now you're talking. Obamaday can be the eighth day of each week. Obviously it will not be a work day (still paid of course). Obama will have to alter the orbit of the earth so we don't have to screw up the rest of the calendar (holidays and all that), but I don't see that as a problem.

Now you're talking. Obamaday can be the eighth day of each week. Obviously it will not be a work day (still paid of course). Obama will have to alter the orbit of the earth so we don't have to screw up the rest of the calendar (holidays and all that), but I don't see that as a problem.

Step one: put Biden in some astronaut diapers and send him into space.

Did you remember to turn your clock back for Obama Savings Time? :wallbash::lol:

And hey, don't mistake whining for good old-fashioned jokes. Face it, between Obama and Biden, we'll have new material to make the next four years just fly by.

Speaking of Biden, can you explain to me how the state of Pennsylvania votes him in as the next VP, and yet when they put him on the jumbotron at the Philly game last night, everyone boo'ed? Are people from PA just batshiiit looney or what?

Oh, come on. It's Philly. They boo everything and everyone. One time, at a Phillies game, a guy fell out of the upper deck. When he got up under his own power and walked away, the crowd booed.

Oh, come on. It's Philly. They boo everything and everyone. One time, at a Phillies game, a guy fell out of the upper deck. When he got up under his own power and walked away, the crowd booed.

There's something special about a group of people who will re-elect a guy who called them racist rednecks. :wallbash:

:lol: Sounds like Philly fan. After all, they booed Santa Claus at Franklin Field years ago when the Eagles still played there.

Too Muslim.

[/Hedley Lamarr]

:wallbash:

:lol:

Scary thing is...I'm not entirely making that up.

He did say, when asked why he doesn't put his hand over his heart for the anthem, that he thought it was too martial a song, and he thinks our national anthem should be "We Are The World". So exaggerating...yes, I am. But making it up? Not as much as I wish...

Scary thing is...I'm not entirely making that up.

He did say, when asked why he doesn't put his hand over his heart for the anthem, that he thought it was too martial a song, and he thinks our national anthem should be "We Are The World". So exaggerating...yes, I am. But making it up? Not as much as I wish...

Maybe he'll appoint Michael Jackson as Poet Laureate.

Michael wouldn't hurt a fly. A little kid on the other hand is another matter altogether.