4th Qtr mindset needs to change

zow2

It’s really sad, but going forward Dick J. is going to have to seriously consider going for it on 4th down much earlier than he would like if the Bills are trailing early in the 4th Qtr. I mean this D cannot get off the field?!? It’s maddening because they can force 3rd downs and then give it up so easily. This allows the opponent to rip off 10, 12, 15 play drives. I’d rather just see them give up a big play in there so the other team can move down the field quicker! That being said the offense needs to pick up the tempo. They seem to do some decent work when there is a sense of urgency. They need to dictate tempo earlier in the game. It’s so easy to stop Buffalo because they are methodical and the defense just picks up on their tendencies.

Also, I laughed when I read Kawika Mitchell’s quote about how he thought they were on the verge of changing the culture here. Poor guy, he had no idea the Vortex of mediocrity that he was caught up in when he signed with the Bills.

Also, I laughed when I read Kawika Mitchell’s quote about how he thought they were on the verge of changing the culture here. Poor guy, he had no idea the Vortex of mediocrity that he was caught up in when he signed with the Bills.

Ya I thought the same thing when I heard that quote this AM on WGR...

Welcome to Dick Ball Kawika...Your not in NJ any more... :lol:

It’s really sad, but going forward Dick J. is going to have to seriously consider going for it on 4th down much earlier than he would like if the Bills are trailing early in the 4th Qtr.

lol...you do realize we're talking about dickhead jauron here?? for him, taking a chance means trying to stand up and piss