Bill Parcells Coaching Tree

Stenbar

I have had a strong dislike for Bill PArcells ever since they beat us in SuperBowl 25...However I have had a great respect for the type of coach he was and the type of coaches that have become head coaches from his staffs..Six times a year the Buffalo Bills will have to face a Bill Parcell protoge and its safe to say we will have almost no coaching advantage in most if not all of them..Its amazing to me that in almost every game this year you can find some gametime management deciion that Jauron has had to make and it was either not thought out and wrong or thought out and wrong..How many bad challenges has he made this year?? How many non challenges has he made that he should have? Bad timeouts, not knowing how much time wil be left on the clock if they take a timeout..Offensive playcalling, Defensive philosophy where we back off on wrs and let them catch the ball 8 yards and in..I wish we could play a defense that would allow us to run 8 yard underneath patterns all day..I guess the point of this is that you dont see Parcells, Beichek, Coughlin run teams do things like that..They coach mistake free and put their players in the right playcalls to make plays within there ability..For that I admire the way he coached and the ones who learned from him..My only hope is one day we have a coach cut from the same mold

I have had a strong dislike for Bill PArcells ever since they beat us in SuperBowl 25...However I have had a great respect for the type of coach he was and the type of coaches that have become head coaches from his staffs..Six times a year the Buffalo Bills will have to face a Bill Parcell protoge and its safe to say we will have almost no coaching advantage in most if not all of them..Its amazing to me that in almost every game this year you can find some gametime management deciion that Jauron has had to make and it was either not thought out and wrong or thought out and wrong..How many bad challenges has he made this year?? How many non challenges has he made that he should have? Bad timeouts, not knowing how much time wil be left on the clock if they take a timeout..Offensive playcalling, Defensive philosophy where we back off on wrs and let them catch the ball 8 yards and in..I wish we could play a defense that would allow us to run 8 yard underneath patterns all day..I guess the point of this is that you dont see Parcells, Beichek, Coughlin run teams do things like that..They coach mistake free and put their players in the right playcalls to make plays within there ability..For that I admire the way he coached and the ones who learned from him..My only hope is one day we have a coach cut from the same mold

Please stop squibbling at Parcells feet. He's a fat C-Sucker that needs to suffer. Paybacks a B'arch and we have our home game....... Toronto game, Oh forget it.