What Jauron should have said...

1billsfan

in his press conference...

"Let me be brief, that was an awful display of football. I apologize to the owner and the fans of this team. This is not acceptable. If we don't win next week against Cleveland then changes WILL be made. No one's starting job is safe from this point forward. Questions?"

...when reporters start to ask about certain players' jobs being safe, I'd keep repeating "No one".

The problem with this team is that no one is held accountable. Mediocrity and failings are shrugged off with the empty words of "we need to play better".

yeah.... start an open competition in the middle of the season and get all the players nervous. i like it. take away their confidence! they can't win with it

Or let the players remain comfortable with their starting status and continue to play at the high level

of excellence they have displayed the last 5 games.

yeah.... start an open competition in the middle of the season and get all the players nervous. i like it. take away their confidence! they can't win with it

They have confidence? Sorry, but I don't follow your line of thinking there. The only confidence they have is the confidence that they are safe with "mr. nice guy" Jauron no matter how badly they play.

They have confidence? Sorry, but I don't follow your line of thinking there. The only confidence they have is the confidence that they are safe with "mr. nice guy" Jauron no matter how badly they play.

well he should start with his own job and his offensive coordinators jobs should be open to competition with say, local grade schoolers who would more likely run on 3rd and 1 or challenge plays that just KILL your team for letting the go unchallenged. u suck 1st and formost Dick.. haha that sounds funny. and ur little friend , Turd, too

"Let me be brief, that was an awful display of football. I apologize to the owner and the fans of this team. This is not acceptable. If we don't win next week against Cleveland then changes WILL be made. No one's starting job is safe from this point forward. Questions?"

...when reporters start to ask about certain players' jobs being safe, I'd keep repeating "No one".

The problem with this team is that no one is held accountable. Mediocrity and failings are shrugged off with the empty words of "we need to play better".

exactly... :thumbsup:

I would have pulled a Levy yesterday. By early 4th quarter nothing but 2nd and 3rd stringers would have been in the game. None of the starters seemed like they wanted to be in there anyway.

This is exactly the same Jauron that we had here in Chicago. You're not going to see/hear what you're looking for from him.

This is exactly the same Jauron that we had here in Chicago. You're not going to see/hear what you're looking for from him.

Don't forget his "poster board" material he used before the Pats game "The Division is wide-open" Huh? WTF??

How the hell is that supposed to FIRE UP THE TROOPS for a season-changing game?? Ridiculous and Sad! And to think

I was singing this guy's praise a month ago..... :lol: