Reminder: UB @ Akron Thursday at 7pm on ESPNU

PromoTheRobot

Although, I certainly wish the Bulls well tonight(in fact I may even bet them @ +3.5) your snide comments about the other football team in Buffalo are not necassary when promoting UB. In fact they have played so well they have the same dam record as the Bills do. I have taken my little guy to 3 home games this year, Temple, Army & Miami(ohio), I could honestly say they have only played well in one of those games(Miami). The other two games they probably should of lost. I bet alot of college football & one thing I can tell you is that Army & Temple are two of the worst teams in college football. Definately in the bottom 10. So keep up the good work in promoting UB, just stop with the snide comments about the Bills. They are going to get this thing turned around Monday night.

FYI, you are a moron.

FYI, you are a moron.

Good win by UB last night. Had them @ +3.5. Won $50, I guess that makes me a moron.

That will be a good game against Bowling Green next week. It is too bad it is not here. BG likes to spread you out, they have a pretty solid qb, I think his name is Tyler Sheehan & they have a reciever; Partridge I think his name is, that seems like he has been there for 10yrs. Last team that has the ball in this game just may win it. Looking forward to it.

Great win by the Bulls! :wallbash:

Saw this article on CNNSI yesterday. Very positive write up on Coach Gill...unfortunately for UB, I think each win puts him one step closer to taking another job elsewhere (much deserved of course). :thumbsup:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...gill/index.html

Could be. The local paper here in Cincinnati covers Miami (OH) football, and they've said good things about Gill.

Good win by UB last night. Had them @ +3.5. Won $50, I guess that makes me a moron.

That will be a good game against Bowling Green next week. It is too bad it is not here. BG likes to spread you out, they have a pretty solid qb, I think his name is Tyler Sheehan & they have a reciever; Partridge I think his name is, that seems like he has been there for 10yrs. Last team that has the ball in this game just may win it. Looking forward to it.

Uh, doesn't +3.5 mean they have to win by 4? They won by 3 (a FG) in OT.

As you can see, I don't bet on sports except putting $10 on the Bills and Sabres to go all the way when I'm in Vegas. I haven't been to Vegas since about 2000.

Probably smart, I do it more or less for entertainment purposes & never bet more then I could afford. But sadly in the end, when it is all said & done pretty tough to beat the book & dam near impossible to beat Vegas.

CNNSI's resident college football expert did his 2008 bowl projections, and I was VERY happy to see that he has UB playing Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl on Christmas Eve (he has UB as a replacement for a conference without enough bowl eligible teams...in this case the PAC10 No. 6). Of course, we need our Bulls to keep up the solid play and I think win at least two out of the last three (winning out would pretty much assure them of a bowl game). How great a reward would it be for the Bulls to play in Hawaii?! :worthy:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...ex.html?eref=T1

Both of the ESPN guys in their latest predictions have Buffalo in the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl.

One has them playing Hawaii, the other Nevada.

If Hawaii is bowl-eligible (they need to win two of their last three, out of Idaho, Washington State, and Cincinnati, all of which are at Aloha Stadium), Hawaii gets an automatic berth to the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl. It's in the bowl's contract with the WAC.

It's also why you usually see Hawaii play at home in a bowl game. The notable exception, of course, is last year, when Hawaii cracked the BCS and got rototilled by Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.