Why the Bills always pass out of the shotgun.

Justice

The Bills rarely pass out of the I-Formation because we have no talent on the field at that time. In the I-Formation our personnel basically defends itself because this group sucks so bad. Royal? McIntyre? Hardy? None of these guys strike fear into the hearts of the opponents. That's why our running game is awful. When these bums trot out onto the filed the opposition knows we're gonna run. They put eight men in the box against this formation and double Lee. It's as simple as that.

The one question I do have is why don't we run the ball out of the k-gun formation. Marshawn loves to run out of the singleback set. And we can replace McIntyre or Schouman with a more dangerous weapon like Roscoe. This formation will keep defenses guessing. We can either throw or run out of this set.

"Probably because when we run out of the shotgun we lose about 5 yards on average. We could line up orange traffic cones for an O-line and get better blocking."

Yeah but they need to be the biggest cones in the league, on a swivel and overpaid.....

"Probably because when we run out of the shotgun we lose about 5 yards on average. We could line up orange traffic cones for an O-line and get better blocking."

Yeah but they need to be the biggest cones in the league, on a swivel and overpaid.....

ya we r pretty much the only 85% shotgun offense in the league.... but hey, u cant argue with success , ya know? it works really good.. like when ur at the 12yr line against Dallas last year in the 4th quarter up 9 points... how can it fail??