A Fan's Perspective with a little help from..

EndZoneCrew

TSW Regular: Season's over, man. Belichick dropped the big one.

EZC: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

R.Rich: Germans?

Taterhill: Forget it, he's rolling.

EZC: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

EZC: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

EZC: What the !@#$ happened to the Bills Fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you EZC, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Belichick, he's a dead man! Mangini, dead! Sporano...

Taterhill: Dead! EZC's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

[Just Jack enters store]

"Can I have 10,000 marbles please?"

Dean Vernon Wormer: Just Jack: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2 grade average. Congratulations, Jack. You're at the top of the TSW pledge class. Mr. /dev/nul?

/dev/nul: Hello!

Dean Vernon Wormer: Zero point two... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. SDS, president of TSW house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Rockpile... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Stev - MR. STEVESTOJAN... ZERO POINT ZERO.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Just Jack: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2 grade average. Congratulations, Jack. You're at the top of the TSW pledge class. Mr. /dev/nul?

/dev/nul: Hello!

Dean Vernon Wormer: Zero point two... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. SDS, president of TSW house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Rockpile... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Stev - MR. STEVESTOJAN... ZERO POINT ZERO.

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!