Seriously this bothers me

PNW_Bills_Fan

When we win the world is awesome. DJ is the man and TE is the second coming of Joe Montana. We lose The world is falling a part. We have a young team that is learning how to win. We have a young QB that is having some trouble.

DJ is the same coach he was when we were 4 and 0. We have hit a spell where we cannot run the ball. We have hit spell of good teams.

Brown - Should Win

Chiefs - Should win

49 - Should win

Dolphins - Should win

Jets - Win able

Broncos -Win able

NE - Win able

We could be 12-4 by the end of the season and we are all complaining. We have been in every game but one. We will get some of our guys back. We will win some more games. Get a grip and realize the season is not one game . It is not 9 games. It is 16.

When we win the world is awesome. DJ is the man and TE is the second coming of Joe Montana. We lose The world is falling a part. We have a young team that is learning how to win. We have a young QB that is having some trouble.

DJ is the same coach he was when we were 4 and 0. We have hit a spell where we cannot run the ball. We have hit spell of good teams.

Brown - Should Win

Chiefs - Should win

49 - Should win

Dolphins - Should win

Jets - Win able

Broncos -Win able

NE - Win able

We could be 12-4 by the end of the season and we are all complaining. We have been in every game but one. We will get some of our guys back. We will win some more games. Get a grip and realize the season is not one game . It is not 9 games. It is 16.

Yes, the season is not one game, and I am in know means giving up on this team or the season, I never do.

I also agree the Bills should beat the teams you have marked down as "should wins", although the Dolphins are not going to be a push over.

The problem is that the way things were going for the Bills a lot of fans did not see the Bills going 0-3 in these last 3 games. At worst, people thought 1-2, but 0-3 was out of the question.

The only way the Bills can fix this problem is by winning their next 3 games, which they should. They are going to be playing much weaker opponents.

Yes I've seen the Browns lately and yes Brady Quinn looks good, but I've also seen the Browns defense and they can be had. The Chiefs have been playing tougher and it's hard to win in Arrowhead, but they are also very inconsistent. Finally the 49'ers are just a poor team.

It's also important that the Bills come out breathing fire on Monday night. If they want to turn the season around, then that is when they are going to have to do it. No excuses.

Brown - Should Win

Chiefs - Should win

49 - Should win

Dolphins - Should win

Jets - Win able

Broncos -Win able

NE - Win able

We have had problems running the ball even when we were 4-0. People get tired of the consistent problems on the O-line and D-line year in and year out. Don't expect me to watch a crap game when the outcome is obvious halfway through the 1st quarter.

As a consumer, you can't consistently put a junk product onto the field and expect people to watch it. I am still a Bills fan, but I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an exercise in futility and frustration.

I was happy during the Seattle game because for the first time in years I watched Buffalo actually have a pass rush and collapse an opponent's pocket consistently. That mysteriously disappeared after the first game. I haven't a clue as to why. Did Marcus Stroud get replaced with a body snatcher? Is he injured? I don't know, but that front four isn't the same as the first game.

We have the 3rd heaviest O-line in the league, and can't get six inches on 4th down. People get tired of this garbage. I mean, it could be worse...we could be Lions fans, but at the same time, my time is too valuable and I am not going to consume crap anymore. I turned off the game halfway through the 3rd quarter and I was happier for it.

Jason Peters isn't a Pro Bowl tackle...not like this...not even close. He was beat by 2 rookies in the first 4-5 weeks both of which resulted in turnovers/sacks. Every time I hear him talk about being "dominant" I want to hurl. Give me a break. If you were dominant, we'd be running the ball off left tackle every other play.

We run a Cover 2, which let's Wes Welker run slip-shod through the gap between our front 4 and our linebackers. Adjustments? What's that? Oh yeah, that's stuff the opposing coaches seem to do but not us. And it happens every weekend.

Is this the end of the world? No. Are we DOOMED? Hard to say. Is my patience running thin? You bet. And I am willing to wager I'm not the only one.

Brown - Should Win

Chiefs - Should win

49 - Should win

Dolphins - Should win

Jets - Win able

Broncos -Win able

NE - Win able

By week 10 you pretty much are what you have for a record. If they had a bad start and had some real momentum, then maybe you could say they go 5-2 and end the season at 10-6. But what have you seen lately to suggest this isn't a 8-8 or a 7-9 team? I see them going 2-1 over the next three games, then I don't see them winning another game, really. Sure, they should beat Miami in Toronto, but they're going to be underdogs in that game.

And you are right that DJ is the same coach. I don't look at that 4-0 stretch to start the season as the norm, though. Dick Jauron is a mediocre coach that can get any squad to play up to 0.500, and he can get any squad to play down to 0.500. Not trying to be negative, but that's who we have in a head coach. That's what we have as a team.

Brown - Should Win

Chiefs - Should win

49 - Should win

Dolphins - Should win

Jets - Win able

Broncos -Win able

NE - Win able

I'm not sure about you but it really bothers me that Jauron's Bills never win big games, they only win the games that they should.

All the "should wins" that you have listed are pathetic non-playoff teams.