Turk is no longer calling the game plan, it's DJ now

SKOOBY

People that think coaching & the front office are not that important just have to look at the Fins. Last year that team looked TOTALLY inept. It looked like it would take a LONG TIME to turn that team around, WOW what a difference a year makes. The Fins not only have turned the corner, they are a really fun team to watch. Meanwhile the Bills look like they have been on a treadmill since Kelly retired & God I HATE this defense.

This looks real close to what we have seen for the past several years and DJ just couldn't let go of his control offense so easily. Safe, reliable and never try over a 15 yards pass more than once a game.

Keep throwing darts, eventually you'll hit the wall. :thumbsup:

You know, I had considered starting a thread about how the Bills are actually a part of an elaborate conspiracy orchestrated by the Chinese. Instead, I chose to keep my conjecture to myself.

I dont think so.....I think Turk is calling plays to go downfield

but....

Edwards has not been the same ever since the concussion....That confident guy is no longer there....once he gets knocked he just seems lost....

gets happy feet, locks lnto his recievers, quickly goes to his check down, not confidently throwing the ball....

The 3rd and 1 play....he just locked onto Lynch...didnt even look to anybody else...then he proceeded to make a god awful throw....if he gets it to Lynch...its an easy first down...but to not even look at his primary in that big a spot is a huge problem.....

On the INT over Evans head....Evans was wide open up the seam...if he hits him on stride....were talking a possible TD(like the TD in the Texans game a couple years back....)....Edwards didnt even step into his throw...threw it all arm...and thats why it came out flat and sailed on him....

On the 2nd INT...he got goated by the CB....but once again he didnt step into his throw...got nothing on it...and made it easy for Delta to jump it......

Turk needs to take the pressure of his young QB....more 3 step drops needs to implemented....

and for christ sake....when you open up the game with a 7 yard run....keep it on the ground, until the stone us.....

This looks real close to what we have seen for the past several years and DJ just couldn't let go of his control offense so easily. Safe, reliable and never try over a 15 yards pass more than once a game.

Yup. Jauron is a conservative control freak who vetoes any playcall from his offensive coordinator that involves downfield passes.

I'm still working on exactly how JP Losman and Lee Evans once connected on two 80+ yard touchdowns in the same half.