We could just as easily win 3 & go from worst to 1st......

SKOOBY

Hear me out here:

The Jets go to New England next week, to Tenn the week after and then play Denver. I see a loss or 2 there.

2 losses in 3 games.

NE plays the Jets, @ Miami, then Pittsburgh. I see a AFC east loss in there and Pittsburgh's lines will crush NE's.

2 losses in 3 games.

Miami plays the Raiders, NE and the Rams. - They'll lose one of them (maybe 2 but 1 for sure)

1 losses in 3 games.

If the Bills prey on their 3 opponents, we're in first.

Hear me out here:

The Jets go to New England next week, to Tenn the week after and then play Denver. I see a loss or 2 there.

2 losses in 3 games.

NE plays the Jets, @ Miami, then Pittsburgh. I see a AFC east loss in there and Pittsburgh's lines will crush NE's.

2 losses in 3 games.

Miami plays the Raiders, NE and the Rams. - They'll lose one of them (maybe 2 but 1 for sure)

1 losses in 3 games.

Show me some clear and convincing evidence that this team could beat anyone on the remaining schedule other than themselves.

Hear me out here:

2 losses in 3 games.

2 losses in 3 games.

1 losses in 3 games.

BUT we are 0-3 in our division everyone else is 2-1 and we have to play all 3 of them again.

Show me some clear and convincing evidence that this team could beat anyone on the remaining schedule other than themselves.

Cleveland is 3-6.

KC is 1-8.

San Fran is 2-6.

These teams are 6-20 combined (.300).

Cleveland is 3-6.

KC is 1-8.

San Fran is 2-6.

These teams are 6-20 combined (.300).

If you watched the Bills game and then watched the entire KC / SD game today as I did there is no way to conclude that KC is not better than the Bills right now. Records don't matter....watch the teams play.

The Bills were better than Cleveland before they switched to Quinn. Now the Browns are probably the better team.

SF I have not watched at all this year so I can't comment.

If you watched the Bills game and then watched the entire KC / SD game today as I did there is no way to conclude that KC is not better than the Bills right now. Records don't matter....watch the teams play.

The Bills were better than Cleveland before they switched to Quinn. Now the Browns are probably the better team.

SF I have not watched at all this year so I can't comment.

They have average 2 wins a piece among the 3 teams, how great are they? I have seen all of them play, they suck.

They have average 2 wins a piece among the 3 teams, how great are they? I have seen all of them play, they suck.

The only team inthat last that is definitly worse then Buffalo at this points the 49ers. The Browns have started to turn their game around and may be returning a bit more to the team from last year, they played pretty good against Denver this week. KC just about knocked off the Chargers this week and have been playing better football. All 3 should be teams Buffalo should roll over if they want to be considered a playoff team, but the chances of them going 3-0 against them, are as good as them going 0-3 against them with the way the offence is playing the last few weeks.

I see 2-3 at best, 1-3 at worst.

I don't see Miami losing more then 1 of their upcoming games

NE could go 3-0 over that span, Pittsburgh hasn't been playing very dominant lately

The Jets are most likely the ones to struggle over that span and i could see 2-3 at best, but 1-3 at worst for them (maybe beating Denver)

The AFC is going to be VERY tight and going down to the wire. The Bills had their chance to run away with the division and blew it, and now made it a huge uphill battle just to make the playoffs now. During the pre-game radio show they said that this game could be a make or break game for them for the playoffs.

I don't see Miami losing more then 1 of their upcoming games

NE could go 3-0 over that span, Pittsburgh hasn't been playing very dominant lately

The Jets are most likely the ones to struggle over that span and i could see 2-3 at best, but 1-3 at worst for them (maybe beating Denver)

We are tied with Miami as of today, they have the tie-breaker so a one game swing puts us ahead of them. NE plays the Jets & Miami, so whatever the outcome benefits us. We will also be able to watch NE / Jets play on thursday and have a chance to move up on one of them with a win.

We are tied with Miami as of today, they have the tie-breaker so a one game swing puts us ahead of them. NE plays the Jets & Miami, so whatever the outcome benefits us. We will also be able to watch NE / Jets play on thursday and have a chance to move up on one of them with a win.

they have a chance to move up and tie one of them this week, so does Miami, and they would lose the tiebreaker to either of them because of the 0-3 division record and losing head to head, sothey are still in 3rd at best in the AFC East. i don't see what advantage getting to watch any of the games gives buffalo

they have a chance to move up and tie one of them this week, so does Miami, and they would lose the tiebreaker to either of them because of the 0-3 division record and losing head to head, sothey are still in 3rd at best in the AFC East. i don't see what advantage getting to watch any of the games gives buffalo

It's just nice to see one of the teams that are currently ahead of you lose.