Crazy stat I got off BuffaloBills.com.......

marauderswr80

I pulled this off the boards on bb.com from another poster. Kudos to him tracking down the information, it is as followed:

In the last 6 games/24 qtrs the DL has managed 1.5 Sacks

.......or.........

Trent Green & Kurt Warner & Phillip Rivers & Chad Pennington & Brett Favre & Matt Cassells HAVE combined for 197 pass attempts, and have been sacked only 1.5 times by a DL player

Thoughts? Comments?

You're joking, right? The last season under Gray featured one of the worst Bills' defenses in their history.

at least they could sack the QB----still had 38 during that year....

we are on pace for 25 this year...what a freaking joke...only 1 less than last year tho, so I guess we should be used to QB's feeling warm and fuzzy against us...

only year we have gotten to the QB with any regularity under Jauron/Fewell was his first year in 2006 when we had 40 sacks...

Wow, I knew it was awful, but just reading that statistic makes me realize how awful it has been.

How many sacks did we have against the Seahawks?

Since we have no idea when Schobel will be back, we need to blitz more.

And half of the sacks we have now are from corner blitzs that have somehow disappered out of the playbook.Sad to say but true

Wow, I knew it was awful, but just reading that statistic makes me realize how awful it has been.

How many sacks did we have against the Seahawks?

Since we have no idea when Schobel will be back, we need to blitz more.

Great, don't blitz, die a slow death comprised of 3 yard passes that turn into 15 yard gains...blitz, and it is quick and painful, a series of 25-30 yard passes...at least we get the ball back quicker!

Seriously, this pass rush, blitz or no blitz, is non-exsistant.

[/b]

Great, don't blitz, die a slow death comprised of 3 yard passes that turn into 15 yard gains...blitz, and it is quick and painful, a series of 25-30 yard passes...at least we get the ball back quicker!

Seriously, this pass rush, blitz or no blitz, is non-exsistant.

I understand what you mean, sadly what you say is true.

It seems the Bills are damned if they do blitz and damned if they don't.

Considering how things are going, I don't see how the Bills may have any other choice but to blitz.

Kelsay, Denny, Bryan & Ellis are not getting the job done. They can not rely on their DT's to get sacks either.

I understand what you mean, sadly what you say is true.

It seems the Bills are damned if they do blitz and damned if they don't.

Considering how things are going, I don't see how the Bills may have any other choice but to blitz.

Kelsay, Denny, Bryan & Ellis are not getting the job done. They can not rely on their DT's to get sacks either.

Aaron Schobel. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They are stopping the run.