Are any NFL owners black?

realtruelove

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If they give me a good price, I'll buy the team and immediately fire everyone, then replace 'em w/ people from the Wall. We'd all bring a winner to Buffalo 'cause we all know what needs to be done.

Need an OC? I got some big ideas.

That goes without saying... :lol:

during half time she will be like alright fans all of you look under your seats, we then look at are seats and she announces that we've all won a 1989 yugo all 73,000 of us will each get a yugo, and go on our merry ways

But, if I've never heard of you, does that really count?

I does not matter what you have or have not heard. You've been appointed GM of a team that has shown that you do not need a GM to be a successful franchise. You are merely appendix; you are there, but you serve no purpose.

If they give me a good price, I'll buy the team and immediately fire everyone, then replace 'em w/ people from the Wall. We'd all bring a winner to Buffalo 'cause we all know what needs to be done.

Not from what I have been reading.

Some of these people would take the team to the basement in a hurry.

I does not matter what you have or have not heard. You've been appointed GM of a team that has shown that you do not need a GM to be a successful franchise. You are merely appendix; you are there, but you serve no purpose.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I collect a check for doing nothing. It doesn't get much better.