Ngata has 2 more ints than whitner

billybob

We have Stroud now, so I firmly believe the Ngata complaint is a done argument.

Do you really not like Whitner? Surely he wasn't the reason we lost...not being on the field and all.

we only play one DT? I'd rather have Ngata and Stroud- I got nothing against Whitner but if the guys are close in level of talent you got to take the good big man over the good little man- or you get a team like we got - no heart- because heart comes from winning at the line of scrimmage.

we only play one DT? I'd rather have Ngata and Stroud- I got nothing against Whitner but if the guys are close in level of talent you got to take the good big man over the good little man- or you get a team like we got - no heart- because heart comes from winning at the line of scrimmage.

????????????????

Heart doesn't come from having a good line, or even winning.

The defence was not the problem today, and hasn't been the big issue in about the majority of the games. the problem is that the offence doesn't put up points. They are relying on their D to stop everyone and win FG games. They held the Pats to 20 points today and struggled to put up 10 themselves. Ngata wouldn't have made a difference if the offence isn't scoring.

If you want your team to win the offence has to put up more points then the defence allows, and its hard to complain about a defence when they hold a good team to 20 and the offence can't keep them close.

Did it occur to you that Ngata's talent is masked by playing in one of the premier defenses in the NFL. Their defense is not a result of his talent, I'll tell you that much.

We have Stroud now, so I firmly believe the Ngata complaint is a done argument.

Do you really not like Whitner? Surely he wasn't the reason we lost...not being on the field and all.

why? Ngata is better then Stround and not that it would have happened but wouldnt a combination of Ngata and Stroud be nice