Bills losing ground in the AFC East

Trader

The Patriots are still the Patriots

The Jets are better

The Dolphins are Better

The Bills have not improved over last year.

The Bills coaching is the 4 th best in the AFC East.

The Bills Front office is the weakest in the AFC East.

It's time for new leadership.

The Bills were out of contention in this Game very early. They never really challenged the Pats until the last TD drive.

The 4th quarter domination of the Bills on the Patriots touchdown drive was complete. You do not see that in the NFL that often.

The 4th quarter domination of the Bills on the Patriots touchdown drive was complete. You do not see that in the NFL that often.

Seems like the Jets did that to our defense just last week. I guess it happens quite frequently.

The Patriots are still the Patriots

The Jets are better

The Dolphins are Better

The Bills have not improved over last year.

The Bills coaching is the 4 th best in the AFC East.

The Bills Front office is the weakest in the AFC East.

It's time for new leadership.

The Bills were out of contention in this Game very early. They never really challenged the Pats until the last TD drive.

I agree. This team has no edge, and brought nothing to the table today. TE played scared, and the coaching staff coached scared as well. To not throw the ball at least once in goal to go in the first half was just plain stupid. If you are going to run from the 3, than at least do it from the spread with 4 wides in the game. It looks like Turk Schonert is no better at play calling than Fairchild was. We have talented skill players but do not use them correctly. We threw down the field zero times today. On defense our d line gets absolutely no pressure on the QB. This team has not improved whatsoever from day one under Dick. We bring in new players and absolutely nothing changes. The team had no chance to win any of the games against our divisonal rivals. I think we played them tougher in the 3-13 year of 2001.

We were "loosing ground" in the AFC East 2 weeks ago. Your topic title should be Bills go from first to worst in the AFC East in 3 short weeks.

That is true enough. It was also obvious. There are more systemic problems with the Bills that were highlighted by this total domination by the Banged up Pats.

The point that i was trying to make is that we could easily finish 4 th in the AFC east and continue to finish 4th for the forseeable future.