Damn.....Wilfork does it again.

I didnt see it, but Chris Brown of BB.com did.........anyone else see this?

Wilfork cheap shot

By Chris Brown - Posted November 9th, 2008

Vince Wilfork is at it again. He just cheap shotted Duke Preston on the interception play that Edwards threw to Ellis Hobbs with a shot from behind in the back. It’s why he was down on the field behind the play.

We’ll see if Preston returns to the game, but Wilfork as I’ve always said is as dirty as they come and he’s back to his old tricks using cheap shots to intimidate.

Nice to see Goodell’s fine did a lot to change his ways. Like I said a leopard never changes his spots.

Tags: Duke Preston, Vince Wilfork

Wilfork cheap shot

Vince Wilfork is at it again. He just cheap shotted Duke Preston on the interception play that Edwards threw to Ellis Hobbs with a shot from behind in the back. It’s why he was down on the field behind the play.

We’ll see if Preston returns to the game, but Wilfork as I’ve always said is as dirty as they come and he’s back to his old tricks using cheap shots to intimidate.

Nice to see Goodell’s fine did a lot to change his ways. Like I said a leopard never changes his spots.

Wilfork was a man today on the field. Vince threw our boys all over the field.

Wilfork cheap shot

And rather than show some fire and kick his ass, the Bills all walked over and apologized to Wilfork for making him hurt his elbow.

Wilfork cheap shot

When he hit Edwards after he threw the ball he also dropped his head and put the crown of his helmet in TEs chest. Should have been a leading with the helmet or spearing penalty.

When he hit Edwards after he threw the ball he also dropped his head and put the crown of his helmet in TEs chest. Should have been a leading with the helmet or spearing penalty.

The ref's aren't allowed to call more than 10 yard penalties on the Pats.

• 2 weeks later...

Wilfork cheap shot

Chris Brown has a hard-on for Wilfork. I didn't see the play and the Bills didn't feel the need to lodge a complaint after watching the film.

Good try Chris.

Chris Brown has a hard-on for Wilfork. I didn't see the play and the Bills didn't feel the need to lodge a complaint after watching the film.

Good try Chris.

Make no mistake about it, everybody but Pats* fans hate that POS--some day soon he'll get his.....