Press conference

Gisele

Sorry, but this is his 3rd year with his drafted players and his selections as FA's and it is not working. He deserves to be shown the door ASAP.

Wins are all that matters right? Jauron is the personification of mediocrity.

He's a winner. He's above .500. Not my fault you can't take a loss.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew we wouldn't beat the Pats on their home field, though that's not something you tell your players. On paper and on the field they matched up better than us in every faze of the game. If you thought that we were going to win this game today you are a complete and utter moron. Though that doesn't surprise me with some of you Bills fans. Your grasp of the game of football seems to elude even the dumbest, you included. But go ahead and be critical, that's your right. But pleas first I want you to come into this locker room and tell these players how much they suck, please do that. Tell them they suck to their faces. You can do that. After All, you've been in their shoes so you know what its like to play in the NFL. Hey, thanks again for your input.

Signed

DJ

OK Dick, that's the difference between us and a team like the Patriots. They only matched up better because they are coached better. If you think like that, the patsies won the game before it started. Also, I don't recall any of my posts where I blamed a player. Maybe I should.

Please kill youselves, Bills fans. I have a new contract, and I'm not going anywhere. Many of you have already jumped ship as seen by many of your Threads. I'm going to enjoy making sure that we lose the rest of the games this year, because thats why we work so hard, so we lose. Without your input Bills fans I'm not sure we'd be able to make it till tomorrow. Thanks again

DJ

They held the news conference in the bathroom, Dick flushed the toilet and felt that answered all the questions about this season. Brief but effective was the Ivy league call.

If DJ used the Mike Singletary approach to get his message across on how the team and coaches are performing, he'd have to drop trou and then drop his boxers.

Please kill youselves, Bills fans. I have a new contract, and I'm not going anywhere. Many of you have already jumped ship as seen by many of your Threads. I'm going to enjoy making sure that we lose the rest of the games this year, because thats what I do best why we work so hard, so we lose. Without your input Bills fans I'm not sure we'd be able to make it till tomorrow. Thanks again

DJ

Fixed to reflect Jauron's career mediocrity

He's a winner. He's above .500. Not my fault you can't take a loss.

Murra, please stop. You're just making yourself look bad. Your optimism and support of the team is admirable, but this team just dumped 3 straight division games, lost 4 out of 5, and have assumed sole possession of last place in the AFCE.

Jauron and this team deserves all of the criticism that they are getting here and more. The Buffalo media is a joke. If this were NYC, Philly, D.C., or any other major media city Dickie J and his troops would be sliced and diced. This team's performance lately is a complete and utter disgrace. Dick should be run out of town, instead this organization, in all of its wisdom, prematurely extended the career loser. Meanwhile, the Dolphins, who had ONE WIN LAST SEASON, hire Bill Parcells and wha-la, they surpass us in the standings! Just goes to show how long you need to turn a team around!

I'm going to take a guess that you're in your late teens/early twenties. You've read the argument that Levy wasn't good before Buffalo, and that DJ can't be cast off because Marv was so similar to him. And you adopted it for yourself.

Unfortunately, you look around and think nothing of not making the playoffs for eight straight, possibly nine consecutive seasons. Your youth means knowing only true mediocrity: seeing losing teams and some squads that hovered around .500.

What you fail to understand is that not all franchises are this inept. No GM, a HC with a career of winning less than 45% of his games, and on and on and on...

Dick Jauron is what he's always been: a coach who makes his bones on beating bad teams and almost always losing the important games.

Save us the ridiculous rants which completely ignore how bad the Bills really are. And yes, it's okay to fire the HC if he can't get it done in 3 years. We release players who can't cut it after a few years.

Let's get back to the Bills. I fully expected the Bills to lose to Miami three weeks ago, and I predicted a 24-13 Pats victory today. The killer was the Jets game. However, I think that it's clear now that the Jets are actually loaded, and a more talented team than the Bills. The Bills chances of making the playoffs are very slim now - they'll lose at NY, which will give them a 2-4 divisional record at best - but if they beat Miami in Toronto and win against Cleveland, SF, KC, and NE at home, they'll probably make it. The Colts and Chargers are losing now, so their competition is the Ravens, Phins, and Pats/Jets (I expect the Jets to win the division, but it's really a tossup).

haha...you know you've struck a nerve when someone resorts to name calling.

I was playing/acting DJ, and I think he would have called you a complete and utter moron numerous times tonight. I suppose you're lucky he only called that once. If it had been me responding to your drivel, I'm pretty sure I would have used stronger language. Ask anyone here. :blink:

Murra, please stop. You're just making yourself look bad. Your optimism and support of the team is admirable, but this team just dumped 3 straight division games, lost 4 out of 5, and have assumed sole possession of last place in the AFCE.

Jauron and this team deserves all of the criticism that they are getting here and more. The Buffalo media is a joke. If this were NYC, Philly, D.C., or any other major media city Dickie J and his troops would be sliced and diced. This team's performance lately is a complete and utter disgrace. Dick should be run out of town, instead this organization, in all of its wisdom, prematurely extended the career loser. Meanwhile, the Dolphins, who had ONE WIN LAST SEASON, hire Bill Parcells and wha-la, they surpass us in the standings! Just goes to show how long you need to turn a team around!

That's where I disagree with you. You're not going to see our team leap from mediocrity and lack of playoffs to superbowl in one season. You're all over reacting. This is not the season. Never was. This was the year of experience and hope. We're supposed to squeeze into the playoffs this season, not march in with confidence. That's how this will work. The media is a joke? The same media that is responsible for putting this team into a rebuilding mode after every other year doesn't work?

What do you expect to gain by bitching nonstop about our team?

That's where I disagree with you. You're not going to see our team leap from mediocrity and lack of playoffs to superbowl in one season. You're all over reacting. This is not the season. Never was. This was the year of experience and hope. We're supposed to squeeze into the playoffs this season, not march in with confidence. That's how this will work. The media is a joke? The same media that is responsible for putting this team into a rebuilding mode after every other year doesn't work?

What do you expect to gain by bitching nonstop about our team?

This IS a message board for the Bills right? When the Bills do well, we are happy and we sing the teams praises and all is well...well, not sure if you have been watching the last 3 weeks, but not only have we dropped the last 3 straight, we're looking eerily like last years team, and some glaring problems are staring us in the face...

when we lose, especially 3 in a row, and 4 of the last 5, don't you think people have a right to come on here and complain? are we supposed to just act like everything is alright, or just try and find the positives from this latest debacle?

This IS a message board for the Bills right? When the Bills do well, we are happy and we sing the teams praises and all is well...well, not sure if you have been watching the last 3 weeks, but not only have we dropped the last 3 straight, we're looking eerily like last years team, and some glaring problems are staring us in the face...

when we lose, especially 3 in a row, and 4 of the last 5, don't you think people have a right to come on here and complain? are we supposed to just act like everything is alright, or just try and find the positives from this latest debacle?

Nothing good comes from being negative. They have a right to complain, I've never argued that. It's just getting annoying hearing the same things that will do nothing but prevent us from getting through the week. We tend to get too high after wins and too low after losses, and three in a row from div. opponents is bad, but we're still a wild-card contender, and we have an easy schedule coming up. It was a road loss to the Patriots and people are acting like we lost at home to the Lions.

Complaining intelligently is one thing. Constantly whining about it is annoying. Its sports, Duh. :blink:

Nothing good comes from being negative. They have a right to complain, I've never argued that. It's just getting annoying hearing the same things that will do nothing but prevent us from getting through the week. We tend to get too high after wins and too low after losses, and three in a row from div. opponents is bad, but we're still a wild-card contender, and we have an easy schedule coming up. It was a road loss to the Patriots and people are acting like we lost at home to the Lions.

I see your point. Granted, I didn't think we would win this game. I guess I just felt like Buffalo would come out with some fire, some intensity. They just dropped two straight division games, and it would've been nice to see them come out today and just smack some people around, play like this meant something to them......

i will be at the game next week, and i do believe that buffalo will win....

Please kill youselves, Bills fans. I have a new contract, and I'm not going anywhere. Many of you have already jumped ship as seen by many of your Threads. I'm going to enjoy making sure that we lose the rest of the games this year, because thats why we work so hard, so we lose. Without your input Bills fans I'm not sure we'd be able to make it till tomorrow. Thanks again

DJ

I thought I fired you. Do I need to call security?