this team sucks!!!!

...wonder why i put myself through this every year, i really hate the way this team makes me feel. it really blows me away that i really spend any time caring about this crappy franchise. i hate football, i hate the nfl, i hate the buffalo bills i hate myself for allowing them to bring me down every year for the last decade. these guys stink, just as bad as they always have.

the sad thing is that i'll be back for more next week, and next season and beyond. i f***ing hate this team sometimes.

it's amazing that anyone even bothers with these losers anymore.

anyway, f**k you very much my wonderful buffalo bills. losers.

Today was the first time in 3 years I didnt break something in my house cause of the Bills. Not too sure what this means for me as a Bills fan. I just cant keep going through this every Sunday.....too much stress, actually way too much jealousy seeing other teams win when we suck.

Today was the first time in 3 years I didnt break something in my house cause of the Bills. Not too sure what this means for me as a Bills fan. I just cant keep going through this every Sunday.....too much stress, actually way too much jealousy seeing other teams win when we suck.

I flipped between Liar Liar and the game..Couldnt tell what was more funny..Jim Carrey or Dick Jaurons gamemanagement..I can guarantee you this..Belichek Mangini and Sporano must love havin a idiot running a team in thier division..