The Official Not The end of the world thread.

murra

Ah yes, the people who will stand and defend the coaches, owner, and players, even if the team wins 0 more games and they get caught on camera lighting their farts on the sidelines. I just love you guys who take your anger at the team out on the other angry fans, instead. Losers.

Unbelievable. You're calling me, the optimistic fan who realizes he has a 5-4 team a loser. Do you even root for the Bills? Oh the irony in you calling me a "loser".

Unbelievable. You're calling me, the optimistic fan who realizes he has a 5-4 team a loser. Do you even root for the Bills? Oh the irony in you calling me a "loser".

What's ironic, actually, is that you assumed I was referring to you, when I was referring to todd.

What's ironic, actually, is that you assumed I was referring to you, when I was referring to todd.

Agreed. Guilty. I only read your first sentence, and obviously being unable to detect sarcasm through text, I called you out, my bad.

I agree, but its the start of the END! Give me one good thing to look forward to as a Bills fan (this year).....show me some positives. And please keep special teams outta this......

Being a Bills fan, you can't possibly think that there are no positives out there. We have been searching for positives for about 10 years or so, but there is more upside to this team than downside. Yes, our defensive coordinator made no adjustments, but honestly I can live with our record and move on from here. This wasn't a home game, and that was still the Patriots.