The Official Not The end of the world thread.

murra

Sorry, if this is premature, as I'm sure TDW will be plagued with an excess of "season over threads" in the coming hours, but I'm sick of any fan who will react unnecesarly to this loss.

We got outplayed on defense, and Trent had a poor performance. We're 0-3 in the divison, and are looking at being a long-shot Wildcard contender.

That being said... We have a MNF game coming up against the Browns where we can seek revenge, and we're a team that has banged up and still is showing some signs of life. We're above .500 and all this loss did was solidify that we're still a year away from the division. The season's not over, in fact, it's hitting the fun part. The part that makes me for one happy to be a Bills fan, where we get to comeback and try and squeeze into the playoffs.

No, I'm not happy we lost, but it not only could be worse, it has been worse. This year as we try to be the wildcard team from the AFC East, we maybe will clinch that spot and if we do, I bet everyone will wish they could take back the threads they're creating as I type.

So come on Bills fans. Stay with me here, stop worrying about the media's perception of our team, and start acting like the tough fans I know you all are. Trust me, we've endured much worse than a road loss to NE*

the reactions you will see are not just about todays loss but more about the last 3 losses, all to division opponents

the Bills lost and lost badly to all 3 teams in the division and have shown that they are simply not for real

Sorry, if this is premature, as I'm sure TDW will be plagued with an excess of "season over threads" in the coming hours, but I'm sick of any fan who will react unnecesarly to this loss.

We got outplayed on defense, and Trent had a poor performance. We're 0-3 in the divison, and are looking at being a long-shot Wildcard contender.

That being said... We have a MNF game coming up against the Browns where we can seek revenge, and we're a team that has banged up and still is showing some signs of life. We're above .500 and all this loss did was solidify that we're still a year away from the division. The season's not over, in fact, it's hitting the fun part. The part that makes me for one happy to be a Bills fan, where we get to comeback and try and squeeze into the playoffs.

No, I'm not happy we lost, but it not only could be worse, it has been worse. This year as we try to be the wildcard team from the AFC East, we maybe will clinch that spot and if we do, I bet everyone will wish they could take back the threads they're creating as I type.

So come on Bills fans. Stay with me here, stop worrying about the media's perception of our team, and start acting like the tough fans I know you all are. Trust me, we've endured much worse than a road loss to NE*

These games are wimpy. I saw better football Friday night and that was a highschool game .They are all a bunh of over paid pu$$ies. :lol:

I agree. But watch out, you're going to get nailed for being positive.

I agree. But watch out, you're going to get nailed for being positive.

Agreed. We are just too young to overcome injuries at this point. Honestly, give me our full team healthy and I think we can play with anyone. Unfortunately injuries are part of the game.

WHAT....AN...IDIOT.........LOST 4 OF THE LAST 5............I SAID, LOST 4 OF THE LAST 5........... CELLAR DWELLERS...............

Agreed. We are just too young to overcome injuries at this point. Honestly, give me our full team healthy and I think we can play with anyone. Unfortunately injuries are part of the game.

Total nonsense...exc the injury part

It is time you ended the personal attacks, Joe. They are out of line.

What are you? Todd's little brother?

Where am I wrong? This team has been exposed over the last three weeks. Am I wrong? And if so, how?

Ah yes, the people who will stand and defend the coaches, owner, and players, even if the team wins 0 more games and they get caught on camera lighting their farts on the sidelines. I just love you guys who take your anger at the team out on the other angry fans, instead. Losers.